V-Jump News

Angel-kun

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yes, and they can say that there is a new serie is coming too, they can say it in many forms.

Elrade

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
[quote author=Digi-Brigade link=topic=6156.msg74492#msg74492 date=1195806008]
If that's true then that raises the chances Dracomon will be in it, However if he was going to be, I dint think they would have revealed all his forms. That fact lowers his chances for me. And if he is the main Dragon/reptile, I think that's going to kill the season for me, at least at first.
I want a New reptile, probably not another greymon line, and not a Neo Guilmon either.
[/quote]A NeoGuilmon could be in a sequel to... Frontier! I had you all going there, didn't I? Who knows, maybe Takato redrew Guilmon, and it effected him.

Master-Element

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I want to see a season with some X digimon in it finally, It doesn't have to be just about them.
Or If they do end up Doing a Season with Dracomon, who is the ancestor of all Dragon,(Coredramon, core of the species, they should have the other partner digimon be the ancestors for the other Species. Beast, Holy, Dark, Bird, Aquain, Insect/Plant, Machine/Mutant. Each taking two evolution paths.

DigistarDBZ

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Okay, the lance makes Examon a *little* more knight-ish. Slayerdramon still looks more like a knight than Examon ever does, though. :-\

Actually, I personally think the "new series" subtitle is related to the next "series of battles" that are set to take place after the fight against the Shiseijuu, in Battle Terminal 02. If it was a new anime series, they would've said "anime" in it.

I could be wrong, but that's what I'm gathering.

Master-Element

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well that would make the case much like my example

[quote author=Digi-Brigade link=topic=6156.msg74481#msg74481 date=1195798634]
That's like a Guy from Bandia at a digimon press conference, Spending the whole time talking about something else about digimon, and then when everyone is distracted, he blurts out"A New Anime series is on the way," then running into the building before anyone can process what he just said, let alone ask questions.
[/quote]
I wouldn't put I past them, and Even if its a New card series, they might have purposefully made it seem like a Anime, to get every on excited. Allot of Media businesses do that now.

SakuyamonX

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yes, and they can say that there is a new serie is coming too, they can say it in many forms.

When Digimon Savers was still airing the ads usually referred to it as "Digimon TV Anime."

I have to agree on DigiStar with this, plus there's a possible new baddie next to the blurb too.

celestial_sacred

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
[quote author=DigistarDBZ link=topic=6156.msg74535#msg74535 date=1195853710]Actually, I personally think the "new series" subtitle is related to the next "series of battles" that are set to take place after the fight against the Shiseijuu, in Battle Terminal 02. If it was a new anime series, they would've said "anime" in it.

[/quote]

Maybe they just wanna give us some suspense. =D I really do hope it's a new, better anime season. Savers had great art, but it lacked the wonderful plot and character development.

I thought there was one of Examon's early pictures with the word "RK" written near it? Or was it just me.. I can't remember which one.. Isn't it confirmed yet that Examon's a Royal Knight?

Yakuza Soul

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
[quote author=celestial_sacred link=topic=6156.msg74842#msg74842 date=1196051841]
[quote author=DigistarDBZ link=topic=6156.msg74535#msg74535 date=1195853710]Actually, I personally think the "new series" subtitle is related to the next "series of battles" that are set to take place after the fight against the Shiseijuu, in Battle Terminal 02. If it was a new anime series, they would've said "anime" in it.

[/quote]

Maybe they just wanna give us some suspense. =D I really do hope it's a new, better anime season. Savers had great art, but it lacked the wonderful plot and character development.

[/quote]

* cough *The first 15 episodes lacked great plot. The rest of the season was legendary * cough *

Raptorscribe

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Citing wonderful character development in regards to, say, 02 and everyone in it but Ken and Iori, makes my head spin.

SakuyamonX

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
celestial_sacred said:
I thought there was one of Examon's early pictures with the word "RK" written near it? Or was it just me.. I can't remember which one.. Isn't it confirmed yet that Examon's a Royal Knight?

The first scan of him said "ROYARUNAITSU (EGUZAMON)" - Royal Knights (Examon). So yeah, it was confirmed since the moment we first saw him.

digiboy123

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
*bump*

So, anyone got any news about Jump Festa? :D

rianmon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
There are several tournaments going on, one for the cards and one for the Twins. Lotta promo stuff being given out. No big announcements yet, so...