User Title Info

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A few people have asked for a list of the user titles and I've decided to share.

I won't be sharing what they reference, or how many posts you need for your title to switch over though. Feel free to post and try and theorize though.

Ain't got no mojo...
Red shirt
I'm a Maniac
Junior Commander
I'm going digital
Completely digital
I come from the net

Sabrblade

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ain't got no mojo...

Red shirt - Star Trek

I'm a Maniac

Junior Commander

I'm going digital - Digmon Adventure Zero Two's English dub "Going Digital" song

Completely digital - same as above

I come from the net - Through systems, peoples, and cities, to this place: Mainframe! My format: Guardian! "To Mend and Defend." To defend my newfound friends. Their hopes and dreams. To defend them from their enemies!

They say the User lives outside the Net, and inputs Games for pleasure. No one knows for sure, but I intend to find out! ReBoot!

Last edited:

Theigno

Supper Mοderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
While I don't really have an idea about the meanings of the titles, sorting the member list by Post count makes figuring out the number of posts needed for each title pretty easy:

0 Posts= Ain't got no mojo...
50 Posts= Red shirt
100 Posts= I'm a Maniac
200 Posts= Junior Commander
400 Posts= I'm going digital (although there is someone with 383 Posts who has this title, which is a little weird)
600 Posts= Completely digital
1000 Posts I come from the net

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I had it chew through and make sure the titles were set correctly. So any wrong ones have been fixed.

Kitsune2000

Banned
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ain't got no mojo... = I made nothing.
Red shirt = One art with digimons or one videogame/anime review.
I'm a Maniac = Many arts/reviews with digimons or one finished small digimon project (like manga translations or anime fansub or AMV).
Junior Commander = Many finished small digimon projects of one finished big digimon project. Big digimon project it's a fan-videogame or translating all chapters of the Digimon next/D-cyber.
I'm going digital = Your own site about digimons and many finished small projects/one big project.
Completely digital = Your own site about digimons and many finished big projects.
I come from the net
= Me. ;)