USA Digimon Adventure Last Evolution: Kizuna Blu-ray & DVD Review- Breakdown, Scans, Screencaps

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's been a longer wait than expected...

After the theatrical screening in the US was cancelled, and the initial disc release was delayed, both due to covid, it's nice to finally have the disc in hand (and of course, the digital release of the movie came out just a few days ago.)

Thanks to Shout for sending a copy of the release ahead of time (my own order comes sometime next week, which I don't plan to cancel.)

Despite the delays, demand has stayed quite high, which has been neat to see. As I write this it's currently about a week before release (which I'm still cleaning up.. and writing... moments before posting), and while staying high on various charts throughout the summer, it's still ranking nicely on Amazon at the time I checked on the Wednesday before release: (it will pop up higher as it gets closer to release, just giving some context to where it is as I write this.)
2nd on Amazon Anime Blu-rays
3rd on Amazon Kids & Family Blu-rays
8th on Amazon Blu-ray (All Blu-rays)
18th on Amazon Video/TV (All Blu-rays, DVDs, digital)

There will be spoilers for Kizuna given below, just a small warning.

Very little scanning and editing on the scans in this one, things simply went smoothly.

First, a short jump into the story.

Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna picks up 5 years after tri. Like tri., it isn't here to continue on directly storywise from what came before, but it does follow up on the characters, with numerous thematic and character beats picked up from prior content in Adventure, 02, tri., and the various Adventure movies.

Won't be reviewing the movie in depth, just some short details...

The movie begins with something Adventure has used a number of times, someone telling a story...

The movie starts with the combination of the familiar and unfamiliar, going back to the first Adventure movie, a fight against Parrotmon. But with an interesting change that the kids and their Digimon are working openly, and throughout the movie we see Digimon walking around disguise-less, with no one being that surprised (with a bit of humor being used in a few shots as to people wanting to be around the cute ones.)

But as it always is, dangerous things are afoot. Digidestined are falling unconscious around the world, with their Digimon mysterious vanishing. And when Tai, Matt, Izzy, and TK go to stop the Digimon causing the problems, they find out the time with their Digimon is limited, with it specifically being based around them deciding on their paths to life and the infinite potential of being a child vanishing with them growing up.

With the Digimon evolving causing the time left they have to grow shorter, it adds a unique version of a countdown timer to the story, with it appearing as a relatively pretty ring of light, floating menacingly on the Digivice.

The movie itself is put together very well, and the visuals are generally at a different level. tri. had a clean look to it, but except for specific moments, was a lower budget OVA, and it showed. The looks of the movie also put to perspective that while Digimon Adventure: looks good, it looks good for a TV show.

The opening scene of the movie just looks grand, and even when the film slows down, the visuals still look rather impressive. Some of these are larger moments, like battles, while others are smaller moments. A shot early in the film with Kari running under a bridge has the camera move backwards, and it feels more like a natural camera movement, instead of a slightly more stilted movement.

The visuals use callbacks from throughout the history of Adventure, with a heavy focus on the Hosoda films and Adventure itself. If you are familiar with everything from Adventure, 02, and tri., you'll notice familiar things and faces (with a few vocal cameos even.)

The visuals are also interesting in that, while Katsuyoshi Nakatsuru came back to do character designs (and altered some proportions based on the request of staff), he didn't do the animation character designs like he's done in the past, so the characters in the film are effectively entirely new designs that mix in elements from Adventure/02, tri., alongside new design touches and flourishes. Which isn't that different than what was done for Our War Game for example (using his base designs as a starting point, but then having them redesigned for the movie.)

As for audio...

Japanese cast and some other audio details first...
The cast from tri. returns, and as you'd expect, they all sound as good as ever. Of course, being a 90 minute movie, a good number of them have only a handful of lines (it's hard to just not keep pointing at Our War game, but it's often an accurate thing to point at.) And for a few characters, handful is probably literal if you would count.

The 02 Digimon are all their returning actors, sounding exaclty as you would expect. None of them have a ton of lines, but the bits that show up have them acting and sounding exactly as you'd remember.

The 02 kids have new actors this time around, the same as happened with the Adventure kids in tri. The new cast performs their roles solidly and there simply isn't much negative to comment on. Miyako feels like the best of these, but they all sound good.

The new characters are interesting voicewise. Kyotaro sounds about how you would expect from how he looked, which works, and it's a good voice, but there is little to say about it past that. Menoa is one of the more interesting voices we've heard though. Menoa is meant to be an English speaker who knows Japanaese. Her English comes off not so great, as you'd expect, but Mayu Matsuoka actually gives her a different tone when she speaks English (and fades into Japanese), and when she's just speaking Japanese by itself. It gives her an introduction with a stronger and bolder voice than you might expect, and has small changes. It comes across as a purposeful choice, and I like it.

I don't have much to say about the sound effects minus them being nice, while the music itself is rather fantastic. The score is done by Harumi Fuuki, using many background songs people would be familiar with as a starting point, with new versions of them, and new music, throughout the film. They fit in with the scenes well, and add to the energy, and the mixing levels was more pleasant than a number of anime films I've seen recently, where music and effects seemed off kilter to the volume of the audio.

The vocal songs are a mix of new and old. After Wada Kouji's passing, tri. Part 6 did a new arrangement of Butter-Fly using his Butter-Fly vocal track from tri., mixed with the cast and the other singers. Since that approach was already done, the movie goes with the original version. It's a nice touch considering how long it's been since that version of Butter-Fly has been used in the anime. Ayumi Miyazaki returns to perform a new version of Brave Heart early in the film. The song in a big battle still works, and is a good reminder why many Digimon songs, on top of Butter-Fly are so well regarded (Brave Heart shows up in other forms in the film as well.)

The film also has one new insert song, also by Miyazaki. The song What Lies Ahead plays very different from most of the songs we know him for. It's calmer. It feels matter of fact, designed around the movie itself, and more specifically the moemnt in which it appears, with the characters deciding on what they will do and that they can live with their choices.

AiM also returns for a new ending theme. Even if We're Apart fits with the music we generally expect from AiM (although perhaps a bit slower paced, fitting in with the ending of the film and the images shown during hte ending credits.)

On to the English version!

The English dub of Kizuna mostly carries on what you would expect after tri., despite having a different writer than tri.'s dub.

Jeff Nimoy, longtime Digimon writer, director, and actor, returns to write the script for the 20th Anniversary film.

The script is reasonably accurate to the Japanese version, and feels like it would be most accurate to call it 'punched up' or 'spiced' to fit in with what was done with tri., while also matching with the expectations of long time English fans (although most people likely wouldn't notice any real different from tri., although certain personality touches sound, perhaps, a bit more accurate to how fans may recall them.

The English cast from tri. mostly returns:
Matt is now played by Nicolas Roye, who played Mikey in Fusion. His version of Matt doesn't sound quite like prior versions, but the general cadence matches Matt from Season 1, and works well for Matt as an adult.
Mimi is now played by Kate Higgins (seemingly Philece Sampler wasn't available due to the oddities of scheduling due to covid?) Her Mimi doesn't quite match what we expect for Mimi, but it works well enough, likely helped by Mimi having so few lines.

The 02 cast is a mix of new and old:
Derek Stephen prince returns as both Ken and Veemon. Veemon sounds as he ever did, while Ken has his voice pitched down a bit to give him an older sounding voice. It makes sense, but also sounds... a bit wrong? Ken had such a distinctive voice that any difference feels a bit off.
Paul St. Peter returns as Wormmon. Same as it ever was, nice to hear Wormmon again.

The rest of the 02 characters are new, with recasting due to various reasons (covid related recording issues, people not in the industry anymore, people passing):
Davis is now played by Griffin Burns. He doesn't sound like the Davis we know, but the voice works well enough. The biggest shame here is a number of lines felt like they were designed by Nimoy specifically for Brian Donovan (likely because they were.)
Cody is Bryce Papenbrook. There isn't much to say here, he sounds good.
Armadillomon is done by Robbie Daymond. I'm not sure how I feel about this to be honest. Armadillomon is played with the southern twang we expect, but his voice is pitched to be quite high. It just doesn't sound right. A standard voice would have been preferrable.
Yolei is voiced by Jeannie Tirado. This is the one that probably dissapoints me the most. Tirado's voice for Yolei works perfectly, but most of her lines simply feel flat and without energy, which feels so opposite to the character made it dissapointing.
Hawkmon is now voiced by Christopher Swindle. Swindle sounds fine enough. He is doing his own take Neil Kaplan's Hawkmon voice, and comes across as a pleasant enough take on the character.

Erika Harlacher and Kaiji Tang play Menoa and Kyotaro respectively. Both play the characters well, and present the characters well, even though I feel like I don't have much to say.

A few final thoughts for returning cast members...

Palmon has very few lines, and Anna Garduno returns to voice her, but she sounds off. Her voice sounds a bit less raspy and unique than it generally has.

Kirk Thornton also returns as Gabumon, but it his voice sounds pitched up from where it was in tri. (and going off memory, tri. was up from where it was in Adventure and 02.) Gabumon sounds very breathy to me, and it actually felt a bit distracting. (With a handful of characters feeling a bit pitched up or even squeaky, you begin to wonder if it was the cast making different acting choices, if simply the standard voices have become harder to do for them, or if the voices were digitally tweaked.)

The VIPs of the dub, to no surprise, are Joshua Seth as Tai and Tom Fahn as Agumon. Both play the roles with a decent amount of weight and emotion. Seth especially feels like he's stretching himself, which isn't surprising when you consider Tai is the lead role, to a higher degree than we are even used to for a character that is revolved around. It's pleasing and impressive how well he sounds throughout. His last line of dialogue is a bit unique, and worth listening carefully to.

A few small additional notes...

In a unique touch, various bits with onscreen text have been swapped to use the dub names, or to otherwise be English. These don't appear to be the low effort sign replacements we've seen in various anime for kids in the past, but relatively decent quality swaps (although they don't appear to be perfect, sitting across the room watching on a TV makes them relatively close.) These are generally minimally done.

Of specific note is the animated Kizuna logo has been fully redone with the English logo, and appears 1:1 with the Japanese version in how it spins around.

While done relatively well, it still feels like this might be a sore spot to have video having been tweaked from the Japanese in some places (I expect most people won't notice.)

What some people will notice, is a handful of bits of hardsubbing. Lyrics to Butter-Fly, and a few onscreen signs are hardsubbed. It's done with a high resolution font, so is clean to the picture, but it feels more than a little confusing why this was done, as soft subtitles are more than able to do this sort of thing (although there may be an explanation for this later...)

Further odd, although not relevant to the disc, is the Japanese audio with English subtitles version on digital storefronts does 'not' use the swapped signs versions, and instead uses subtitles for the signs (these may or may not be hardsubs, I haven't checked, but they aren't the same ones used on the disc.) For the digital version, this leads to an odd flaw in that a SUPER IMPORTANT one is not subtitled.

Onto the product itself!

Any screencaps from the Blu-ray, DVD, or digital copies are lossless PNGs.

Most images in the article are smaller copies from our gallery (to keep loading sizes smaller for everyone), but link to the full sized versions when clicked.

Scanning was done at a high quality, and compressed and shrunk to reasonable sizes, along with reasonable quality JPG compression. I've explained my workflow in my personal thread and will answer any questions involving it or the processes used.

First up will be the physical stuff.

The front cover uses the final theatrical poster art for Kizuna. The logo is the English version of the Kizuna logo, with a very dark blue triangle backing. The art looks as nice as it was since we first saw it (roughly a year ago I think?) and the backing looks a bit better than the logo sized backlay that was done with tri. The top has a reddish colored bar listing Blu-ray and DVD.

The back cover uses the same triangle at the top, which contains a tagline 'Join the last adventure of Tai and Agumon!' alongside a basic plot description of the film. The description is short and not bad, although the line 'Will they fight for others and risk losing?' feels like it's missing a couple words (maybe 'their partners', or something like that.) The blue space also mentions it has both the Blu-ray and DVD, with the UPC code right under it.

The main image used is Tai and Agumon next to the water. It's a good shot to use, and a bit more subtle than you might expect, but looks nice, keeping the back cover from feeling as cluttered as it could.

The 3 screenshots chosen are decent enough choices (and I believe were all shots used to a decent degree in marketing.)

The bottom portion of the back has technical details, logos, and various legal details.

Because I could scan it flat since the entire thing was an insert, we also have the spine of the insert. This uses the English 'straight' version of the Kizuna logo version nicely. The dark blue is used here, and contrasts with the yellow and red of the main portion of the logo. They even have a minimal version of the 'Kizuna symbol/Japanese text' on teh side. The art of Taichi from the front is used on the spine, and it looks nice

The Blu-ray comes with a slipcover (in an o-card shape) that is made out reasonably nice cardstock. The slipcover front, back, and side are all reasonably the same as the main insert. The main change is the slipcover version being slightly cropped on the sides since it's taller (the insert stops to have the top of the BD case open.) I assume after a certain number of shipments, Shout will simply will stop including the slipcover, as they've done before.

The front has a sticker that advertises the movies connection to the 20th Anniversary of Digimon Adventure (using the Adventure 20th logo) along with advertising the main bonus feature on the disc.

The back has a square cut out of it so the UPC is visible through the slipcover.

The spines on both sides were identical to those on the insert, minus the height difference. The slipcover wouldn't really go flat enough to get a really good scan of it, but I got what I could of one side.

The Blu-ray case itself is a relatively standard Blu-ray case, which means that it isn't just colored blue, it's also see thru.

This time the other side of the insert is a wide shot of the 02 kids and Digimon. It's a nice shot to use, because it fills the avaialble space very well.

One negative to the nice space usage, is they didn't have the cast/crew credits on the insert reverse like they did for tri.

The physical Blu-ray and DVD continue the usage of the dark blue.

The dark blue is used as a color for the majority of the label of the discs, with a nice big version of the English Kizuna logo top and center.

The artwork of Tai, Agumon, Matt, and Gabumon from the front are used. on the bottom arcing up the side of the discs, with all the legal and technical details on the left.

The Blu-ray has noticeably nicer print quality.

There are no physical extras or inserts.

A shot of the discs in the case.

And that's it for the physical... onto the disc contents itself!

The video is encoded using AVC at an average bitrate of roughly 36 Mbps. Good bitrate for animated content. Kizuna is encoded at 1080p and 24 frames per second. The bitrate is actually among the highest we have for Blu-ray Digimon content, and the highest for more modern content that would compress well.

The bitrate is (very) significantly higher than the Japanese release, and is more than enough for this type of content. I didn't dig into them, just watched some back and forth. I expect even if you were to have both discs, the video quality itself probably wouldn't be noticeably different sitting down and watching the movie.

Much like tri., Kizuna on Blu-ray looks great.

The video quality itself is roughly what we expected. Everything is digital animation, so it looks great. Generally speaking, the theatrical quality animation holds up even better than lower budget tri. animation did, and that looked pretty great on Blu-ray.

There are slightly off frames if you pick and choose, and the occasional stilted bit of animation, which is normal in animation when you pick and choose what to show, but the encode on the Blu-ray itself had nothing noticeably wrong with it while sitting down and watching it from a casual viewing.

The English audio is a 5.1 lossless DTS-HD Master Audio track. Good lossless 24-bit audio.
The Japanese audio is a 5.1 lossless DTS-HD Master Audio track, also 24-bit.

The audio quality overall is what you would expect. I expect minus going from uncompressed to lossless, the Japanese audio quality for the film itself is likely identical.

Then video and audio for the DVD...

The DVD included here should be the same as the standalone DVD release.

Video is encoded using MPEG-2 at an average bitrate of 8.5Mbps. This is quite good for anime content on a DVD. (That combined with the audio tracks nearly hits the maximum of what DVD will do bitrate wise.) It's encoded at 480p and properly shows as '24fps film' content.

The English track is a 5.1 Dolby track at 448k, while the Japanese is also 5.1 Dolby at 448k. Relatively standard and expected, and about as good as you'd expect audio to be on a DVD.

The audio description is roughly the same as what I said for tri. discs...
It feels like the audio on the DVD is missing a bit of punch compared to the Blu-ray, but there isn't much surprise there. It's roughly the same as listening to an MP3 versus a FLAC or WAV. Some people will notice, others wont, and even the DVD is pretty good.

The subtitles are a bit odd, and they are chosen for you based on the combination of audio you choose and if 'subtitles' are turned on or off. Both audio and subtitle playback can only be controlled via the main menu or the pop-up menu. Audio/subtitle buttons are locked out on the remote.

Subtitle Track 1- English SDH Subtitles. For those hard of hearing, this has the movie subtitled based on the dub script, along with sound effect descriptions.

Subtitle Track 3 (I know 2 comes before 3, but we're doing 3 first)- These are the subtitles for the Japanese audio. (More on these in a bit.)

Subtitle Track 2- This track is selected if English Audio is chosen, with subtitles off. And I'm not quite sure why it is here... the track is entirely blank except one period that appears during the end credits. (I assume they wanted the subtitles to never be actually 'off' no matter what glitches might show up.)

The Blu-ray subs generally look pleasant, although they are up a bit higher than I generally expect for anime content.

As mentioned above, sign subs in the subtitle tracks are minimal, as the bits needed have either been reanimated by the studio in English, with a handful of bits hardsubbed.

With Blu-rays the hardsubs look fine, they don't really affect video quality. They bother me mostly because they are simply unnecessary, and they are weighted different than the normal font used.

The DVD is a bit weirder, at least a glance.
Subtitle Track 1- It's blank. Looking at it, it seems to have one thing shortly into the movie, but nothing I could make appear.
Subtitle Track 2- English SDH Subtitles
Subtitle Track 3 and 4- Subtitles for the Japanese audio.

This appears to be done so you can't accidentally turn off the Subtitles for the Japanese audio, requiring an extra track for teh DVD to do it.. (Some might suspect it has to do with reverse importating, but with hardsubs for things, that issue would theoretically be dealt with, especially since the DVD wouldn't be what would likely be reverse imported... but 'shrugs'.)

The DVD subs use a third color, maxing out what can be done with DVD subtitles, to provide a bit of additional bordering to the subtitles. It makes the DVD subtitles a bit more pleasant for those watching using the DVD.

The hardsubbed sign/song portions feel like they suffer on the DVD, as the weighting of the font feels like it doesn't shrink down quite as cleanly.

It's always nice to see the English SDH/Closed captioning subs for those who need them.

I neither had the time nor the inclination to go through the caption track line by line. The one time I did with tri. there were various inaccuracies, which is often a fact of these types of tracks, which are often done quickly and as low budget as possible. Similar issues wouldn't surprise me here.

The subs for the Japanese track feel a bit iffy.

The dub names being used in the subtitles feels a bit odd when tri. and Adventure: both went with the Japanese names, but with the dub names being added to footage in a few places, it's understandable that they would just swap them all.

More odd is the subtitles feel a bit stagnant in a few places. They don't always read cleanly, and you get the feeling that while the translation mostly makes sense, that the way it is written doesn't quite work. But times things simply feel off does happen, with a prominent example is the explanation for Digimon partners choosing their kids feels like something was misinterpreted at the translation level, which made it into the subtitles, and the dub script.

The translation feeling iffier than normal feels especially odd when tri. and Adventure: had, if not great, reasonably solid feeling translations with only the occasional moment of feeling off.

Then we have the menu... (more menu caps are in the gallery.)

The Blu-ray menu has a clean look to it, using the dark blue and artwork from the front cover. It feels like inspiration was taken from modern mobile operating systems. It plays Butter-Fly as an audio track. It has a nice look overall, but I tend to not like how the audio and subtitle submenus kick you out of them once you make a selection, even if there is no specific reason for it 'not' to do that.

In the scenes menu screenshots are desaturated when they aren't selected. When they are selected they go full color, with a yellow border. When you can keep pressing to go to another selection of chapters, an arrow is also visible.

The pop-up menu doesn't screencap well (due to the resolution of my monitor it ends up stretched.) It's the round bottom portion of the main menu, with 'Play' replaced with a 'Main Menu' button. There is also a small extension on the right including a version of the movie logo.

While not the menu, the disc uses BD-Java and before it starts up has a quick (a second or less) preloader image that is a rather nice 'mostly' monochrome version of the English Kizuna logo (I think it's to throw it up in case BD-Java takes extra time to load, but I'm not sure of this.)

No real reason to include it, but thought it was a nice little touch worth showing.

The DVD menu does it's best to emulate the setup of the Blu-ray menu, and does it reasonably well. Each submenu has it's own menu page on the DVD, and the submenu pages don't try and copy the look of the Blu-ray menu, as those pages wouldn't look that great at this low resolution, instead going with a unique look.

Time for extras!

The US discs include 2 extras.

First up is the main English dub trailer. It appears to be identical to the version we've had for a bit, and runs for roughly a minute and a half.

A much heartier extra is "The Final Evolution: Remembering 20 Years of Digimon Adventure". The extra is about 15 and a half minutes long, and is entirely Joshua Seth and Tom Fahn talking about their memories from Adventure to now of being involved with the franchise. It was recorded while they were at the studio recording for the movie, and is a reasonably nice and basic behind the scenes type extra. Quite nice to be honest.

The only real complaint is that you could have imagined more. There were a ton of Japanese trailers and commercials that could have been thrown on, even if they weren't subbed. You could imagine them throwing on the short 'To Sora' since it acts as a prequel to the film and Toei already subbed it. The Japanese commentary track never seemed likely, but still is nice to imagine.

Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuns is a great movie, that has a release that feels... acceptable, if flawed, but also interesting.

The video and audio quality is good. The dub is great fun, with the main issues being a few expected actors not being around due to real world issues. The translation for the subtitles (which bleeds into the dub a bit) feels potentially iffy.

None of which changes that it's a good watch, but the issues are there. What issues you may or may not notice might be wildly different for each person (I QC anime for a living, leaving me being more likely to notice various things that a good number of people probably won't notice just enjoying the movie on the couch.)

All of that applies to the DVD also, which is 1:1 content wise to the Blu-ray, which is nice for those who want the DVD and have no interest on the Blu-ray.

As mentioned above, great movie, interesting release. Perhaps most interesting is that even with screening cancellations and disc delays due to a literal pandemic, we have the disc half a year after the planned screening (which was only a month after the Japanese release), and a month after the Japanese disc came out.

Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna is out October 6th on Blu-ray and DVD. It can still be ordered: (affiliate link)
Blu-ray and DVD Combo Pack
DVD

Shout is also selling it at their own store with a rolled lithograph included.

If you want to discuss the home video release and English dub of Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna in more detail we have a thread here.

This Saturday Toei is holding a watch party for the film. There will be commentary and prizes given away.

On October 10th at noon (Pacific) we will be doing a special episode of our podcast, just discussing the film in detail. Joining the normal podcast lineup as guests will be Jeff from Podigious and longtime Digimon fandom translator onkei.

The digital to own versions of Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna should be roughly similar:
The dub experience should be identical.
The sub experience is slightly different than the disc, only marred by a missing NECESSARY subtitle, which will hopefully be added sooner rather than later.

Each version is sold separately on the digital platforms for $15, with cheaper rentals and SD copies available.

Screencaps were taken largely at random while jumping around the various versions included with the Blu-ray (although if I knew a moment was coming up I wanted a cap of, I'd wait.) Owing to the unique way DVDs are encoded, the DVD screencaps have been stretched lengthwise to the proper aspect ratio, as they would appear while actual watching. The Blu-ray screencaps are all straight off the disc.

Various additional screen captures are in our gallery:
Blu-ray
DVD

The screen captures include numerous screen captures from the Blu-ray and DVD, including various menu captures.

The scans can also be found in the gallery, along with a few additional photos of the packaging.

The scans are very small compared to the master scans I did (the work and backup folder structure for the scans and screencaps is roughly 7.6 gigs.) I will try and make wallpapers if people are interested. If you want to see a specific screencap of something give me a rough timecode if you can.

If you have any questions about the release feel free to ask.

Digimon Adventure tri. can also still be purchased. The Blu-ray Complete Collection is quite affordable and gets you it all in one go. (affiliate link)

Our breakdowns/reviews of the US releases of Digimon Adventure tri. can be found here:
tri. Part 1 US Release- Review, Breakdown, Scans, Screencaps
tri. Part 2 US Release- Review, Breakdown, Scans, Screencaps
tri. Part 3 US Release- Review, Breakdown, Scans, Screencaps
tri. Part 4 US Release- Review, Breakdown, Scans, Screencaps
tri. Part 5 US Release- Review, Breakdown, Scans, Screencaps
tri. Part 6 US Release- Review, Breakdown, Scans, Screencaps
tri. Complete Collection Blu-ray Release- Breakdown and Scans

Lots of Digimon stuff is coming out soon and supporting us via our Patreon or donations would be greatly appreciated so that we can do more breakdowns and improve the site. Feel free to join us in the Discord if you want to chat about the release.

More things to come!

Images are hosted on our gallery and embedded on the forum, so let us know if anything is acting up.

Attachments