US Vital Bracelet & Dim Cards Release via Premium Bandai US

Nightwing

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Anyone know of a way to get these shipped to Canada, with like an intermediary or whatever?

In the meantime, I’ll be hoping it gets listed on Amazon or or something like that lol.
You could use reship.

I've used them to order things from the UK, but it's was pretty expensive. And I mean their fees not the shipping expenses/duties etc.

Reship - US, Canada, UK Forwarding & Shipping Solution
Oh thank you! I’ll definitely look into this one.

cool potato

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Anyone know of a way to get these shipped to Canada, with like an intermediary or whatever?

In the meantime, I’ll be hoping it gets listed on Amazon or or something like that lol.
You could use reship.

I've used them to order things from the UK, but it's was pretty expensive. And I mean their fees not the shipping expenses/duties etc.

I do think it's worth looking into ordering them from Amazon Japan as well - that's the route I took.

Shipping is really inexpensive. About 15-20 CAD. And that includes customs and duties.

Plus shipping times are much better than imports from the US. Even faster than Canada Post tbh. I consistently receive orders from Japan within 2-3 days.

Nightwing

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

You could use reship.

I do think it's worth looking into ordering them from Amazon Japan as well - that's the route I took.

Shipping is really inexpensive. About 15-20 CAD. And that includes customs and duties.

Plus shipping times are much better than imports from the US. Even faster than Canada Post tbh. I consistently receive orders from Japan within 2-3 days.
Well damn, that does sound like the better option. I guess I’ll try to stick to Amazon for this lol.

Grantlet

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Just got money in today, was going to preorder the 4 dim card set, already sold out.... let's hope they do a second wave!

digimon kaiser

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I got mine ordered special version and the dim pack

Kokomomo

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
And sold out, except the white. All dim cards are sold out too.

Dang. I literally just found out it existed on Twitter too.

How often does p-Bandai restock pre-orders? Am I out of luck totally or can I hope a bit?

Grantlet

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
And sold out, except the white. All dim cards are sold out too.

Dang. I literally just found out it existed on Twitter too.

How often does p-Bandai restock pre-orders? Am I out of luck totally or can I hope a bit?

They restocked for a second run of them in Japan, so hopefully they will! I pre-ordered 1 watch, but want to get a second one.

Missed out on the DIMs pack in the English store, so wishful thinking here.

Tortoiseshel

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, I'm glad I pre-ordered mine pretty much as soon as I saw they were open. Who says impulse buying is always a bad thing?

digimon kaiser

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Same here I can’t believe how many people just bought these since most people would have bought them from an intermediary or so I thought

Lanf607

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I was very excited to see that I managed to get one of the last white ones. i've been trying since they were first announced to get one.
I'm so glad that as an adult digimon fan I finally am financially able to start ordering all this stuff that I've wanted for years.

Vankil

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Couldn't get one in time trying to find a pre-order on ebay but I'm only seeing the Japanese one

Vande

Roll Roll, Critical, Critical
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Couldn't get one in time trying to find a pre-order on ebay but I'm only seeing the Japanese one

This is also the Japanese one FYI. "Products in Japanese version only, full English instruction can be download at Premium Bandai web page." from the actual pages themselves.