US Vital Bracelet & Dim Cards Release via Premium Bandai US

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

A lot of people have been waiting and wondering whether (...when) the Vital Bracelet would get a release outside of Japan, and we finally have an answer!

Pre-order pages are now up for the initial batch of Vital Bracelet stuff at Premium Bandai US!

Vital Bracelet Black
Vital Bracelet White
Vital Bracelet Special w/ Ancient Warriors Dim
Dim Cards Set- Volume 1 and Adventure: EX

Pre-orders will be open within the hour (At the time of this post) for Black, White, and the Dims, while the special can be pre-ordered already.

The Black and White Vital Bracelet are $65 each, while the Special is $75. The set of the 4 Dim cards is $35. Pre-orders for them all close on April 27th. The Vital Bracelets ship in May, while the Dim Card set ship in June.

Generally decent pricing overall.

We won't be going over them in detail since it appears the information is identical to the Japanese release, but a few things of note...

No appearance of the 2 trial Dims we know of, so hopefully there will be some way for people to get ahold of those.

The translated details does include the app, although that appears to just be translations of pre-existing website content, so hopefully that gets confirmed shortly, as that would be to the benefit of those importing the Vital Bracelet also, since in all likelihood no programming changes are being made to these.

Hey, they spelled Kazuchimon correct!

Exciting for those that don't deal with imports, plus those that missed out on the Special version with the Ancient Warriors Dim to have a second chance!

And for those who need more info...

Various recent Vital Bracelet links from WtW:

Attachments

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm super glad these are somewhat identical to the Japanese release! Was kinda worried the English versions would be an inferior device like the English Xros Loader.

And there still seems to be some incentive for those who preordered already to import without the mention of Black Roar or Shadow Howl. Hoping they get a possible English release since it doesn't seem like Shadow Howl will be easy to come by.

TheImpster

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hope this means the japanese version of the VB is compatible with the english app!

BlankShell

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I have to assume this means some sort of English language support for the app, but I know it's not a guarantee. Still, this was enough for me to place a pre-order. Hopefully we get more news on the trial DIMs, but since it's likely the same unit as the Japanese release the JP DIM cards probably work too.

e105zeta

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yay, reasonable price. Was kind of annoyed that Agumon/Gabumon was bundled with Blucomon/Vorvomon, tho.

I also wish we had a better idea of what was on those four expansion cards. I'm assuming 4 adults, 6 Perfects, 4 Ultimates, and 1 Super Ultimate (Omegamon) but can't be sure.

Nightwing

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Anyone know of a way to get these shipped to Canada, with like an intermediary or whatever?

In the meantime, I’ll be hoping it gets listed on Amazon or or something like that lol.

cool potato

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wonder if these will display Digimon names in english or japanese?

They don't appear to be different to the japanese release in any way and honestly I don't expect them to be. Still really cool that they're available to US residents.

Wish PB would ship to Canada.

Mynor

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
way too late for me as I already ordered and will have my VB in less than 2 weeks but I really, really want a localized app more than anything so I'm keeping my eye on this for sure!
Also lol @ "they spelled Kazuchimon correct". I really don't like "Kaduchimon" as a name either when compared to the more appealing "Kazuchimon" and I'm hoping that this sticks as his English name going forward

cool potato

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Tortoiseshel

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh boy can't wait to get myself my own Vital Blacelet!

I hope it ships close to my birthday, that'll be a nice surprise for me.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Glad to see they're releasing it, even if Premium Bandai only. Maybe a release in stores will come later. Hopefully people get this stock to help push more English product releases.

And like others stated: I say woohoo to them spelling Kazuchimon right.

Tarama

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I thought about this when I saw Agumon and Gabumon DC roster back then: it seems like we'll get other Agumon and Gabumon DC with MetalGreymon Virus and MetalMamemon in them respectively.
And of course, BlitzGreymon and CresGarurumon.

e105zeta

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I must be missing it somewhere... but what is the VS DimCard exactly?
It saves a copy of your Digimon on for local PVP. It looks like you may be able to use it to have your Digimon fight each other too?

Sarabande__

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
No point for me now I'll have a vb on the way soon. It will be simple to navigate it seems even with Japanese text. All I want is an English app release because that seems where the biggest challenge will be when trying to remember what does what on the app.

Kyapo

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I have to assume this means some sort of English language support for the app, but I know it's not a guarantee. Still, this was enough for me to place a pre-order. Hopefully we get more news on the trial DIMs, but since it's likely the same unit as the Japanese release the JP DIM cards probably work too.
Hoping the same 😅

RogueX4

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It says on the website this is the Japanese product and they’ll provide us with english instructions. We just have to wait for the app. I wonder if when you start up the VB there will be a language selection or maybe it’ll be tied to the app?

Umaro

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The VB has no words, it's all icons afaik

RogueX4

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The VB has no words, it's all icons afaik
It has some minor japanese. Iirc it’s only the names and attribute though. (Not the attribute themselves but as an example <Insert japanese term for type/attribute>: DA).

Last edited:

XDragon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
And sold out, except the white. All dim cards are sold out too.