US Release of 'The Digimon' Figures- Pre-Orders open for New Collection Volume 1 & 2 and Impulse City

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
thedigimon_august11_2021.jpg

Japanese pre-orders close in a few days, but a US release of 'The Digimon' figures is coming from Premium Bandai US!

Everything about the figures themselves are identical to the Japanese release, so prior release details apply here.

Pre-orders are open now at Premium Bandai US, and close December 27th. They ship in January.

thedigimon_newvol105_july8_2021.jpg
thedigimon_newvol106_july8_2021.jpg
thedigimon_newvol107_july8_2021.jpg
thedigimon_newvol108_july8_2021.jpg
thedigimon_newvol109_july8_2021.jpg
thedigimon_newvol110_july8_2021.jpg

The Digimon New Collection Volume 1 is $55.

thedigimon_newvol205_july8_2021.jpg
thedigimon_newvol206_july8_2021.jpg
thedigimon_newvol207_july8_2021.jpg
thedigimon_newvol208_july8_2021.jpg
thedigimon_newvol209_july8_2021.jpg
thedigimon_newvol210_july8_2021.jpg

The Digimon New Collection Volume 2 is $55.

thedigimon_impulsecity03_july8_2021.jpg
thedigimon_impulsecity04_july8_2021.jpg
thedigimon_impulsecity05_july8_2021.jpg

The Digimon Impulse City Set is $28.

Nice that these will be easy to get for anyone who didn't want to import.

They also put up an English version of the volumes 3 and 4 teaser...

thedigimon34teaser.png

Attachments

• thedigimon_august11_2021.jpg
    thedigimon_august11_2021.jpg
    222.4 KB · Views: 16,224

Muur

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Did these release in English back in the day? I'm pretty sure they didn't, so saying "they're back" a little weird in English marketing.

Geode

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Cool but it’s only on Premium Bandai you can order from?

e105zeta

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Did these release in English back in the day? I'm pretty sure they didn't, so saying "they're back" a little weird in English marketing.
I don't think this specific line was, but there were very similar minifigs, but I didn't find them in the US until they were in a clearance outlet after the end of 02.

These are too rich for my blood, but I'd have considered them if set 1 swapped out V-mon for Numemon/Monzaemon.

Faust

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
They do seem really familiar, particularly devimon and metalgreymon, but I don't know where mine are to compare unfortunately

RogueX4

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The original Cage figures were released in America. They where in the first mini figure sets. Not all the original molds where released (Mamemon, Giromon, and Metalmamemon) and they did not include the cages either. Oh and MetalGreymon was painted orange. Some of the Pendulum figures were released as well.

They only released the Cage and Pendulum figures of Digimon that appeared during Season 01 with some exceptions like HeraclesKabuterimon.

BlankShell

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, half of what they were going for on importers is definitely better lol. I do wish they weren't being sold as sets, but at what comes out to about 9 dollars a pop per figure is already pretty high, so it is what it is. I like the note not to stack more than four cages at a time... we'll see about that, Bandai!

Interesting that the last two SHF haven't popped up on here though... maybe the Omnimon pre-orders weren't as strong as they hoped? Or maybe they didn't budget for it.