US Release of Digimon X2 V-Pets Early in 2022?

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
digitalmonsterx2_2_june19_2019.jpg

Toy dealers and shops in Asia have begun to list US versions of the Digimon X2.

While not a guarantee of a release, since miscommunications do happen, stores are in the midst of ordering their stock, so this is almost certainly happening.

This is roughly (2) what happened with the US release of the Digimon 20th V-pet and then the Digimon X.

The estimated release is March/April 2022.

The colors listed are:
Red & Gold
Purple & Silver
Grey & Gold
Navy & Silver

The first two were what the Digimon X2 got in Japan, while the second are color variations, similar to what we got for the X1 (we expect the Digimon selection to be based on if the device has a gold/silver X.) The Digimon lineup should be equivalent to what was in the original Japanese release.

The grey and navy will be interesting to see, since the original X2 were both clear (assuming the new colors will also be clear.) A clear grey could look quite nice. Navy will be interesting because the X3 featured clear blue, so if they go with clear here, making the navy stand out as unique will be necessary if they intend to continue along.

The Digimon X2 previously was released in the US through Premium Bandai USA for $36 each. These were identical to the Japanese release, including packaging. We expect the new US release to be roughly $20, the same as the original X.

More to come!

Thanks to a few people for sending in info on this.

The original Digimon X US release is still available: (affiliate links)
Digimon X Black & Red
Digimon X Purple & Red
Digimon X White & Blue
Digimon X Green & Blue

The US Digimon 20th V-Pets are also still available to purchase: (Affiliate links)
Wave 1:
Brick
Gray
Blue
Yellow
Wave 2:
Transparent Purple
Transparent Yellow
Transparent Green
Transparent Blue
Wave 3:
Neon Red
White
Black
Purple
Translucent Neon Green
Translucent Orange
Glow in the Dark

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 15,365
Last edited:

Mynor

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I should double check if I like the Red & Gold's digimon selection. The device itself looks really nice

e105zeta

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Such a great lineup in these. Not least thanks to Herrismon and the demon lords.