US Release of Digimon X V-Pets in February?

drtomoe123

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I hope these come out because all of the X devices have been pretty awesome and more people deserve to have them. ...but I want to make sure I get the Pendulum Z...c'mon Bandai...please? 😢

Metalgreymon7

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm glad to hear this. I missed out on the originals. So I'm glad I will be able to buy this at a reasonable price.

icymon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I saw a local retailer listing Blue X and Red X on top of White X and Black X. Does it mean they will manufacture these colours as well?

DigiKing Tamer

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I saw a local retailer listing Blue X and Red X on top of White X and Black X. Does it mean they will manufacture these colours as well?
Does that also mean they might skip out on X3?

cool potato

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Does that also mean they might skip out on X3?
Well since the Black X has a red border and the White X has a blue border, I would think it's safe to assume they're still just referring to those.

Even if they're separate listings I would guess they're just working out kinks. Would definetly be cool to see more colour variations though.

But in hindsight Bandai really jumped the shark with all the 20th pet colours. So I guess it's not too farfetch'd to think they might do the same with the x series.

I wouldn't get my hopes up though.

icymon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The local shop listed white X, black X, red X, blue X. So I suppose there are 4 variations of it.

ChaoCobo

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The local shop listed white X, black X, red X, blue X. So I suppose there are 4 variations of it.
I feel like those colors could also mean that Bandai USA has potentially lost their minds. Red is X2 and Blue is X3. Why would they have only one version of the X2 and X3 when Japan has two versions of each with different Digimon on them unless they’re going to make the Red X2 have all the digimon from both the Purple&Red and the Blue X3 have all the Digimon from the Yellow&Blue? And if it’s just an alternate color X1 then why the hecc would they make it the same color as the X2&X3? Would they seriously not release the X2&3 and just release 4 versions of the X1 with X2&3 colors just to taunt people?

What the actual HECC Bandai USA?

Did they list any pictures? I need to see the Red&Blue or else I’m gonna worry they’re doing the absolute NONSENSE I listed in my previous paragraph.

dansplosion

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The red and blue might be pre existing dm20 shells with xs painted on them rather than the transparent x2 and x2 shells?

raharaha

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I feel like those colors could also mean that Bandai USA has potentially lost their minds. Red is X2 and Blue is X3. Why would they have only one version of the X2 and X3 when Japan has two versions of each with different Digimon on them unless they’re going to make the Red X2 have all the digimon from both the Purple&Red and the Blue X3 have all the Digimon from the Yellow&Blue? And if it’s just an alternate color X1 then why the hecc would they make it the same color as the X2&X3? Would they seriously not release the X2&3 and just release 4 versions of the X1 with X2&3 colors just to taunt people?

What the actual HECC Bandai USA?

Did they list any pictures? I need to see the Red&Blue or else I’m gonna worry they’re doing the absolute NONSENSE I listed in my previous paragraph.
Well, My local retailers (I don't know about the Icymon retailers) are showing the image of X2 Red and X3 Blue. Should be almost right if there are more than one retailers that are showing the same pictures, cause I believe they came from the same source. Yet, I do think that the X2s and X3s digimons will be saved later for the wave 2 in purpose and I assume that the current wave will only feature the X1s digimons but with more colors like they did on the 20th US release (same 4 colors, but now with black and red VS white and blue).

I do really hope they will go with the transparent one for the red/blue because based on what I saw with the wave 2 and 3 of 20th, I don't think they will back down from it.

TacklingTeq

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Definitely grabbing those English white and black because I'd missed out on them during their initial release and others are selling them for a way too pricey sum.

I saw the translucent red x2 and blue x2 color too, most likely will be variations of x1 instead of x2. But then if they use those same design and color, what will be their x2 and x3 colors later on? Or will there be a wave 2 and 3 release of x2 and x3. Anyhow, I'd already bought the Japanese release of x2 purple and x3s last few weeks from scalpers and now they're announcing this. It really hurts though. Even if I try to sell them now, probably no one wants it unless i'm willing to lose money selling them.

I'm just lacking the red x2 at the moment, should I wait and see whether they will release a wave 2 of x2 or just grab the Japanese x2? And make it a weird half-half English-Japanese mix of Digimon X lol!

PS: I'd asked the local seller about both the translucent but they told me they do not have any info on it too, but they believed it's the same as the Japanese color version.

icymon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
There are no pictures of it, the local seller told me that's the only info of it having 4 colour variations.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Swapped out the other image for a generic Digimon X image by request.