US Digimon X V-Pet Packaging Preview

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

From what appears to be a DigiNavi ad from Facebook (or Instagram) is a screenshot showing off packaging from the US release of the Digimon X.

It appears they plan to formally announce the US release of them during the upcoming DigiNavi.

We first found out about these last year, although no full details have shown up since then.

We expect these to be roughly (if not exactly) equivalent to the Digimon X (version 1) released in Japan awhile back.

No news on the potential alternate colors that some data suggested would be coming.

Thanks to humulos for the image, although we aren't sure 'where' at the moment the ad is playing (a check of ads on Facebook, etc. didn't pop up anything.)

DigiNavi is roughly a week away, with recent details here.

Attachments

kintang

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
God damn the X box design is beautiful; better than the Japanese ver. I'm totally getting both of em.

I'm glad that Digimon V-Pet is popular enough in the west that they see it fit release those beauty.

Sarabande__

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The packaging is really nice it's the kind of packaging I wouldn't throw away. The items themselves are collectors items but so is the packaging. Especially when it looks like that.

Tortoiseshel

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I was beginning to think I'd imagined these were supposed to be coming over here, it's been so long since the initial announcement. Hope they're fairly easy to find in stores like the Ver.20th was.

RogueX4

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
God damn the X box design is beautiful; better than the Japanese ver. I'm totally getting both of em.

I'm glad that Digimon V-Pet is popular enough in the west that they see it fit release those beauty.
Really? I think the Japanese versions always look millions of times better. More classy, cool, and they take up less space.

Glad this will give people who missed out a second chance to pick them up. They are great.

MechaMadness

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Love the packaging here, though given the DMX line has quite a bit of differences compared to the Ver.20th, I am hoping we get the X2 localized if nothing else since I prefer it and the X3 compared to the X1 overall. Still, nice to finally see this happen, it's good to see more V-Pets get official localizations overseas.

cool potato

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
God damn the X box design is beautiful; better than the Japanese ver.
Really? I think the Japanese versions always look millions of times better. More classy, cool, and they take up less space.
I have to agree with Rogue - I much prefer the blister packaging of the japanese releases. They give off more of a premium feel.

I find them easier to get into for putting devices back in the packaging and love that they take up less space in terms of storage.

That being said these are some very nice looking boxes. Almost have a retro vibe to them

Here's hoping they're as easily accessible as the DM20 and have the same MSRP.

Dynamicmon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So if the roster is the same as the Japan version does that mean we should wait for the better 2nd and 3rd wave versions to be released?

e105zeta

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So if the roster is the same as the Japan version does that mean we should wait for the better 2nd and 3rd wave versions to be released?
First wave has exclusive Digimon.

tho I do think Demon Lords has the best roster of all 3

Dynamicmon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
First wave has exclusive Digimon.

tho I do think Demon Lords has the best roster of all 3
Not as many exclusives as the other waves. especially with W3 taking some that originally were exclusives.