Updating the wrong evolution info on Pendulum

Calanthe

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The evolution info on Pendulums on the site is wrong.

I thought the correct info had been cleared up sometime back?

1) The second vaccine Perfect does not evolve into the first vaccine Ultimate. In fact it stays Perfect forever (except in ZERO)
2) Depending on the versions, one of the data/virus Perfects could evolve into the first vaccine Ultimate. They take the place of the poor second vaccine Perfect in 1)
3) Virus Perfects need to jogress across versions to get virus Ultimates. Unsure what then for 1.0 when no other versions existed then.
3.1) Version 5.0/5.5/Zero could do it with Analyzer. Evolution trick to get virus Ultimate. Dummy jogress Digivices, D-3s, D-terminals, where you need to set those to battle.
3.2) Unsure if jogressing x.0 and x.5 virus Perfects works. Unsure if in Zero, the (pseudo-virus) last two vaccine Perfects could jogress within version Zero to obtain Omegamon.
4) Others, like 999 wins changing the screen to Champion, shaking to revive the dead, traited eggs, shaking during egg to increase the traitedness percentage

The Japanese knew a long time ago the correct evolution requirements. While for the rest of us, it was only hinted at. Especially when impossible evolution occurred (this point was in an english discussion thread). Zero and Chewy's old site hinted that virus perfects needed to jogress across versions. Zero and Chewy also hinted at Knightmon to Wargrey in 5.0

I have the links (english discussion thread, japanese official pages saved and archived, Grand Prix blog article)

Any reason why the site has not been updated? BladeSabre of some admin, I'm curious why?

BladeSabre

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
File Island is kind of broken at the moment. I think there will be some announcement quite soon, so hang on a bit more!

Some of this is news to me. Please post more details and references. And I think I know which WtW thread you meant, but it's not turning up.

3) Virus Perfects need to jogress across versions to get virus Ultimates. Unsure what then for 1.0 when no other versions existed then.
Right, I was aware of this.

Unsure if jogressing x.0 and x.5 virus Perfects works.
It doesn't work (.0 or .5 status is not transmitted at all).

Unsure if in Zero, the (pseudo-virus) last two vaccine Perfects could jogress within version Zero to obtain Omegamon.
Looks like I didn't test that, but probably not.

shaking during egg to increase the traitedness percentage
Does it do anything to indicate that something happened?

BladeSabre

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Thanks, I'll have a look through those.

Calanthe

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Thanks, I'll have a look through those.
I went back to the Japanese website I mentioned.

The information on File Island is diffrent from http://nhoko.xxxxxxxx.jp/pendulum.html and this may be worth checking out.

Pen 3 Child-2 (Data) should become b cd e (File Island states a cd e)

Pen 5 Child-2 (Data) should become a c ef (File Island states b cd e)

Pen 5 Child-3 (Virus) should become b d ef (File Island states a c ef)

EDIT: oops, sorry if this is unclear. ab cd ef refer to the 6 Adults. ab are Vaccine, cd are Data, ef are Virus.

As they reflect similar information, the charts found on File Island also need to be rechecked. My devices have long stopped working (they did not spoil they aged), so I cannot check this.

BladeSabre

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm currently checking some things on the Original V-Pets, but I guess I'll look at Pendulums after that.

Da_Duke2000

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Most of these corrections have been noted in my offline records. Nhoko and the DVR, along with my dozen+ Pendulum and V-Pet Guidebooks will be parsed for cross checking. Thanks for bringing this up though. Always good to have an extra eye.