MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A few different updates...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Amazon has begun to take pre-orders for the new Wave 2 US V-Pets! These new V-Pets are the Version 20th with Lunamon and Coronamon exclusive eggs.

We've previously seen February and April as potential ship dates for these, Amazon lists March 15th.

They currently (at the time of this posting) only have yellow and green up for pre-order. Be careful which links you click here AND on Amazon, as the display name seems to be set incorrectly at the moment on Amazon's website. Our links are correct to what Amazon indexed initially, and even odder, Amazon's own color labels on their page is correct, it simply displays the product title incorrectly...

Amazon pages: (affiliate links)
Purple
Yellow
Green
Blue

Prior Wave 2 V-Pet News can be found here.

And then some movie news!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

First up, more Kizuna promotions are beginning to show up in advance of the film coming out next month.

The Toei Kansai Twitter has tweeted an image of Taichi and Yamato's standees and says there is only 2 full sets of 12 in Japan, with the Umeda Burg 7 theater being the only one in western Japan displaying them.

Mame237 posted photos of the Koushiro and Iori ones, mentioning he took them at the Burg.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

On top of the standees, Kumamon Adventure posters have begun to go up!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Supreme3325 posted an image of one he saw.

Less relevant to all of us... (We can enjoy buying V-Pets, and even looking at promotional photos...)

As part of the celebration/leadup to the new film, a bunch of older Digimon content will be shown on a few premium channels in Japan.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The Toei Channel has announced they will be showing the 4 Adventure and 02 films:
Digimon Adventure (the Movie) will be shown February 7th, 21st, and 28th at 5pm.
Digimon Adventure: Our War Game will be shown February 7th (5:30pm), 14th (5pm), and 21st (5:30pm.)
Digimon Adventure 02: Hurricane Touchdown/Golden Digimentals will be shown February 7th (6:30pm), 14th (6:00pm), and 28th (5:30pm.)
Digimon Adventure 02: Diablomon Strikes Back will be shown February 14th (7:30pm), 21st (6:30pm), and 28th (7:00pm.)

Image Thumbnail (custom)

And Animax has announced they will be showing all of Digimon Adventure tri.:
Part 1 will begin on February 9th at midnight and Parts 2 and 3 will directly follow.
Part 4 will begin on February 16th at midnight and Parts 5 and 6 will directly follow.

V-Pet pre-orders starting up is great, and the movie promotion starting to kick into gear is fun.

rayjt9

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Awesome! Glad the preorders are live on Amazon. I think I’ll maybe hold off until they fix the labeling issue though. I want to order only the V2s but when you add the yellow to cart it reverts the name to the grey V1 instead. Hopefully they’ll sort it out sooner rather than later though!

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Awesome! Glad the preorders are live on Amazon. I think I’ll maybe hold off until they fix the labeling issue though. I want to order only the V2s but when you add the yellow to cart it reverts the name to the grey V1 instead. Hopefully they’ll sort it out sooner rather than later though!
If you look carefully it gives the product name as 'Gray', but does list the actual 'color' as correct.

It appears to just be a text listing issue, not an actual issue that should affect orders.

Weeabucha

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Is there a chart anywhere with the available Digimon in these ones? Can't seem to find it

Lobomon96

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
As i wrote in other thread: is available only the yellow one? i really hope that they will add the others soon :(

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Is there a chart anywhere with the available Digimon in these ones? Can't seem to find it
So far we do not know specifically which color has which exclusive, but here is a page that lists all available Digimon across versions. Look specifically for Digimon available on the Alphamon and Omegamon colors, as those are the equivalents of these new versions:

https://humulos.com/digimon/dm20/exclusives/

RjPowPow

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Thanks for the info! Does anyone have a guess as to when they might pop up on Amazon ca ?

Youkomon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Are they adding Meicoomon this time around? If she was part of the Japanese 20th anniversary pet why are we not getting her?

Lobomon96

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Are they adding Meicoomon this time around? If she was part of the Japanese 20th anniversary pet why are we not getting her?
Maybe they will release other vpet in the future, dunno really :(

rayjt9

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If you look carefully it gives the product name as 'Gray', but does list the actual 'color' as correct.It appears to just be a text listing issue, not an actual issue that should affect orders.
You’re right! Thank you. I preordered and the image/link in the order confirmation brings me to the correct color (albeit with swapped names.)

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That's Hawkmon's claw and wing in that Cody pic.