Updates- More Adventure: Production Art, Miku Figure General Availability, Digivice Pre-Order Period Changes, & US ULForceV-Dramon Delay Confirmation

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A small stack of updates...

So first up, a couple more (small) production images from Digimon Adventure:. These are from the same sources as the prior ones. We believe this is again a shot from a new opening, but we aren't sure of that. It looks to be from the same shot though, with the characters starting off small and standing around, and beginning to rush the screen in the second shot.

And then we have a small mess of product updates...

First up for these, the Miku figure which we finally got details of earlier today...

It turns out the Hatsune Miku x Digimon Adventure 20th Nendoroid of her in an Agumon costume is 'not' a Premium Bandai exclusive.

You can simply pre-order it at CDJapan for 4,600 yen. (Affiliate link.)
HLJ also has it for $48. (Link helps the site)

Then we have a couple Digivice updates...

Premium Bandai US has closed their pre-orders of the Digimon Adventure: Digivice: a few days early, having seemingly sold through the number they'd have available.

In more positive news, Premium Bandai US is extending the pre-order period for the Digivice Version Complete. It will stay open for pre-orders until October 31st.

And one more product delay... that we already knew about?

We knew the US release of the Precious GEM ULForceV-dramon figure had been pushed back a couple months, the same as the Japanese release (which has started to show up for people.)

Crunchyroll Store sent out an email to buyers of various products as an overview of various figures and products that had been delayed, reconfirming the delay of the 'outside of Japan' release of the figure to October.

If you ordered from an intermediary in Japan, you are likely in the midst of getting shipping shipping notifications.

Nice to see more art, even if it's quite small, and the product updates are always fun, minus the delays.

Attachments

KoushiroIZZYIzumi

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Premium Bandai US has closed their pre-orders of the Digimon Adventure: Digivice: a few days early, having seemingly sold through the number they'd have available.
I'm glad I managed to pre-order the reboot digivice when I did. Premium Bandai's deadline dates don't really reflect the demand nor the allowed production that's agreed by them and the license holder.

I found out the hard way when I wanted to pre-order one of P. Bandai's earlier Digimon Pendulum offerings but the window closed earlier than expected due to demand and the limited availability of units allowed to be made.

At least people have more time for the the Digivice Version Complete. Thankfully Toei realized that the demand for this edition is much more that they agreed to allow for more units to be made.

AguChamp

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Really glad I preordered the Adventure: Digivice as soon as I did.
Even more so happy that the Version Complete got preordered. The preorder window felt cramped already.