Update on Exclusive Egg Distribution for US V-Pets Wave 3

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

We found out about the Wave 3 V-Pets awhile ago, along with Meicoomon showing up in them (as was expected), but finding out anything more solid on the egg distribution hasn't popped up until now.

ensign53 got a response from Bandai with a bit more information than their recent generic respones of just saying 'Meicoomon' for Wave 3, which should help clarify things quite a bit...

So Meicoomon will show up in the 2 translucent colors (orange and neon green) and glow in the dark.

While not confirmed, this would indeed suggest that everyone's guess that the other four (Neon Red, White, Black, Purple) would each have one of the other exclusive eggs from waves 1 and 2 seems likely.

The Wave 3 V-Pets are currently scheduled for release in October. Previous details about them can be found here.

The Wave 3 V-pets can be are available to pre-order: (Affiliate links)
Neon Red
White
Black
Purple
Translucent Neon Green
Translucent Orange
Glow in the Dark

The other US Digimon 20th V-Pets are still available to purchase: (Affiliate links)
Wave 1:
Brick
Gray
Blue
Yellow
Wave 2:
Transparent Purple
Transparent Yellow
Transparent Green
Transparent Blue

Attachments

Deep Saver

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I’ve been waiting for this! Going to grab the translucent neon green to round out my set. Now I just need to hunt down someone with some ver 20th devices to actually unlock all the exclusives.

Hub_731

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don’t wanna have to get one of them with rumors of the X coming stateside...but perhaps I do get one now.

e105zeta

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Good thing I waited, will order green tonight.

LopmonDE

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I really don’t dig the requirement for the unlock. I get it, it’s just frustrating because even if I buy more than one, without literally having all five versions I’ll always have one missing the exclusive egg. (That’s if I did the reset trick).

What I think, is that they should be making more of these waves with exclusive eggs, but the exclusive egg IS on the device without linking to other people, and then when you link to someone else, they can unlock your exclusive egg and you can now unlock theirs.

but it’s a business so I get it. And maybe if I had friends it would not be so hard for me lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

Youkomon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

We found out about the Wave 3 V-Pets awhile ago, along with Meicoomon showing up in them (as was expected), but finding out anything more solid on the egg distribution hasn't popped up until now.

ensign53 got a response from Bandai with a bit more information than their recent generic respones of just saying 'Meicoomon' for Wave 3, which should help clarify things quite a bit...

So Meicoomon will show up in the 2 translucent colors (orange and neon green) and glow in the dark.

While not confirmed, this would indeed suggest that everyone's guess that the other four (Neon Red, White, Black, Purple) would each have one of the other exclusive eggs from waves 1 and 2 seems likely.

The Wave 3 V-Pets are currently scheduled for release in October. Previous details about them can be found here.

The Wave 3 V-pets can be are available to pre-order: (Affiliate links)
Neon Red
White
Black
Purple
Translucent Neon Green
Translucent Orange
Glow in the Dark

The other US Digimon 20th V-Pets are still available to purchase: (Affiliate links)
Wave 1:
Brick
Gray
Blue
Yellow
Wave 2:
Transparent Purple
Transparent Yellow
Transparent Green
Transparent Blue
I had the purple one pre-ordered, that's the color I wanted the most but I just went ahead and canceled it and I'm getting the glow in the dark. Because I really want Meicoomon.