Upcoming US Products- V-Pet Wave 2 US Pre-orders & Digimon Figural Keychains Wave 2

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Upcoming US Products- V-Pet Wave 2 US Pre-orders & Digimon Figural Keychains Wave 2

It's wave 2arama!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

First up, after just finding out about them a few days ago (with pre-orders for our Australia friends), we have a few US based pre-orders for the Wave 2 20th Anniversary V-Pets.

Entertainment Earth has a set of all 4 colors up for $85 (a $5 premium over what we expect the MSRP to be.)

Plus, ToyWiz has singles up for those who don't want/need all 4...

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Each is listed for $25:
Purple
Yellow
Green
Blue

Entertainment Earth lists them as shipping in February, which matches the information from the Australian pre-orders, while ToyWiz lists April.

Pre-orders will no doubt open at more places soon.

Our product breakdown of Wave 1 of the 20th V-Pets with scans and photos can be found here.

Plus another popular item from last year gets a wave 2!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The Digimon Figural keyring/keychains are back.

Wave 2 will be Tai, Koromon, Matt, Tsunomon, Sora, Yokomon, Izzy, Motimon, Devimon, Etemon, and Leomon! We only have art of them for now, but the designs all look rather good. Wave 1 was by and large nice, but had a few oddities (Goomba!)

At the moment it isn't clear which, if any, will be chase figures (I personally would guess either all 3 of the bottom row or just the villains.)

Like Wave 1, these are expected to be made of a good quality compressed foam, with a decent quality metal keychain/ring attached.

These will be blindpacked like Wave 1.

Toywiz has pre-orders for singles for $6 and a case of 24 for $135.

Toywiz lists January shipping for the singles, and April for the case. This appears to be a mix-up of solicitation information. Previews lists initial store orders as closing on January 27th, with the in store date as April 29th, so I wouldn't expect these to show up until April.

More details on the new keychains soon.

Our review, with lots of photos, of Wave 1 can be found here.

Thanks to DigiCollect for some additional info on the keychains.

e105zeta

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I really wish we knew if these were all Coronamon and Lunamon or if one is Meicoomon or what.

Psycheko

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I really need that purple one. Definitely pre-ordering this time. I just need to wait for these to pop up on more places as the shipping is ridiculous with ToyWiz since I'm in Canada D:

rayjt9

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I really need that purple one. Definitely pre-ordering this time. I just need to wait for these to pop up on more places as the shipping is ridiculous with ToyWiz since I'm in Canada D:
Yeah much the same here in the UK! These look great but it’s nearly $45 shipping to get the set delivered, not including customs etc. Fingers crossed for them going up on amazon US soon. The shipping and prepaid customs are pretty great there.