Upcoming tri. Hoodies Based on Kitchen Car Artwork, for future Pop-Up Shop?

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, this is a surprise.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

We've gotten some exciting images from Jump Festa today, such as the Digimon Adventure 20th display, and a look at upcoming Precious GEM figures, but tucked away was something it appears everyone missed!

Tucked away in the goods corner of the Toei Animation booth were some new Digimon hoodies!

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

At first glance these might look familiar, and that's because even though these are brand new products in development, we've actually seen them before!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

They're based on Taichi and Yamato's hoodies from the Animate Digimon Kitchen Car food truck!

These are in development and not final, but the sign asks us to look forward to more information about them in the future.

But there is one other detail...

If you look at the bottom middle of the image of both hoodies together, you can make out part of the Limited Base logo.

lblogo_march2_2018.png

So it appears that perhaps we can look forward to another Digimon pop-up shop that will feature these hoodies as products?

More details to come hopefully.

Big thanks to hiroki0706 for sending me the photos and information about where he took them at Jump Festa.

NekoHaruko

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Awesome! I was hoping they'd be made into actual hoodies. Hikaris and meikos were my favorite. The long shirts ere adorable.

Taichi and yamato are probably going to be the only two made as they are the most likely to sell. So probably no meiko... But they are cute none of the less.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Alright. The hoodies. Those are nice. Shame we'll only get those two but it's still cool to see.