Unorthodox Rare Hunter

personv01

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yo.

I guess I'm just ranting here. I've really got no reason to talk. My real thoughts are hidden else where. Oh well....
I'm so busy with school, work, and social life. It sucks. I haven't even been able to play La Tales (probably gonna get thrown out of my guild). And I should stop shopping too. Then again, I've been recollecting all the pendulums (original). I don't know why. I have been hunting for most of this semester. So far, i've been able to get all of the 0 series except 5 and 3. But still, its a hobby and I like collecting.

Mmmm. That's all i have to say. Maybe I'll put something more intelligent here later.

X

personv01

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Happy-ness

Hahahah. Alright, my head hurts like Hell and I know I should be studying but I'm going to post anyways. I've got 5 min to do this, so I'm going to make this count as much as possible. Here goes.

Rare Huntin'
Score me (and my gf). For the past handful of months, I've been making my way to collecting all the Digimon pendulums. Though I was able to collect 0, 1, and 5.5 through various sources, I'm still in need 2,3, and 4. Well, I bought 2 only to give it to my gf (she loves water, so it was alright), 3 is fairly common, and 4, unfortunately, I lost out on a bid on e-bay (i was sniped at 5 min, dammit). So, in sadness but trying to be responsible, I refrained from collecting until my bills were paid and the holiday season was over (i like gift shopping mind you). However, my gf, in all her absolute awesomeness, bought 4 (mint) as a present for me and is helping me buy another 2. Mind you, this was a surprise to me, since a) she has never bought anything online and b) i didn't think she would in the first place.

Bottomline: My gf is awesome and I now have 0, 1, 2, 4, 5.5. I need 3, and if I really cared, 5. But hell, I'm happy. :D

Feelin' Destructive
Even though my head is killin me, I feel this urge to play a really destructive game. Nothin cute, just something that will allow me to destroy ever single thing around me with little or no regret. I have no idea what I should play but I think I'll eventually figure it out. Eventually. We'll see. Hahahahah.

Bottomline: I'm in a violent mood. Too bad I have no idea what to do with it. Damn.