Unlocking Cyber Sleuth's Master Cup

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So, I'm at chapter 20 of Cyber Sleuth, and have beaten Legendary Cup in the offline colosseum. When I try to use the colosseum now, it says that "the machinery is down for maintenance." What more do I have to do to unlock the Master Cup? Is it only available in New Game+?

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Post game.

In addition, make sure you have a good team of level 99 megas. Even with max ABI it took me around an hour and a shit tonne of healing items

Same for Hackers Memory

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
When you say post-game, do you mean I have to start a new game and get all the way back to chapter 20? Or is there a post-game where I just continue on after beating the final boss? I really don't feel like playing the entire game a second time.

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
When you say post-game, do you mean I have to start a new game and get all the way back to chapter 20? Or is there a post-game where I just continue on after beating the final boss? I really don't feel like playing the entire game a second time.
When you load your save after killing the final boss, you carry on where you left off as though youve yet to beat the boss, whilst it unlocks the master cup and a few other things

I think if you don't do all the royal knight quests before beating the game, you lose access to those quests, I'd make sure you do them all before beating the final boss

also make sure to talk to Arata when youre on the roof, he adds a new quest as well and then walk to the front of nakano store to get the first royal knight quest from veevee

I did the demon lords before the final boss, but I think you can do the SGDLs after it

Last edited:

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Okay, thanks. I've done all the Great Challenges and Sayo missions, so I should be good.

BladeSabre

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think if you don't do all the royal knight quests before beating the game, you lose access to those quests, I'd make sure you do them all before beating the final boss
Why do you say that? My clear file for the UK downloaded version seems to be in the middle of Great Challenge 2. And in the Japanese version (though unpatched because wrong account region), I'm fairly sure I beat the game before doing those quests. They are harder than the final boss, so it makes sense.

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A friend of mine said the quests deleted after beating the final boss though I didn't see to verify myself. Was just giving a warning just in case based on what supposedly happened to my friend.

BladeSabre

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If anyone wants to beat the boss first and is concerned, you can save into a different slot after the boss and then check.