MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Pre-order time!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

It's the Ultimate Image figure of Omegamon X! This one has been teased for quite awhile!

Article will be expanded/cleaned up this weekend as I'm not currently at home.

The figure is based on new artwork by As'Maria that looks rather striking and stands a little over 8.2 inches

The figure also comes with some bonus items...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

An art board featuring thr new art and a figure of Tokomon X!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Pre-orders are open at Premium Bandai for 8,400 yen. The figure ships June 2020.

You'll want to contact an intermediary to get these items sent to you. WtW is not affiliated with any, but here are a selection of intermediaries that have worked well for various WtWers and their friends in the past:
From Japan
Rider Proxy
Nippon-Yasan

The Bandai Premium store has also chosen to affiliate themselves/recommend a few potential shops to be used as intermediaries for non-Japanese buyers:
Buyee
From Japan (this From Japan link shows various items that they waive commission fees for.)
Samurai Buyer
DEJapan

You'll want to provide your chosen intermediary with the link to the item. Just copy paste the link to the product pages for what you want and send them a message about it and they'll take care of it after they discuss pricing and their policies with you. The links embedded in the news article for the products are exactly what you'll need to send them.

Some of the intermediaries have a full storefront and may have the item listed, so you may want to check that first.

BlankShell

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I... almost want it JUST for the Tokomon X. Am I bad?

I did like Merciful Mode more than I thought I would though, so maybe I'll get this one too. The Capsule Mascot series overall has been pretty good. But I still feel bad that they appear to have given up on Digivolving Spirits...

YongYoKyo

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I have to say, the artboards are a really big incentive for me. I wonder if all of the Ultimate Image figures will have them. The first figure (Merciful Mode) had one too.

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Why cant they give cool arts and figurines t0o digimon like ulforce veedramon, gracenova and ragnalordmon.

Cant stand omegamon.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Why cant they give cool arts and figurines t0o digimon like ulforce veedramon, gracenova and ragnalordmon.

Cant stand omegamon.
Because Omnimon is more popular and is a a guaranteed money maker.

Tokomon X is a nice bonus.

wildwing64

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Cant stand omegamon.
To answer that, at least from a very 'general' perspective...

UlforceVeedramon: Is getting one.

GraceNovamon: Who?

RagnaLordmon: Wassat?

Like him or not, Omegamon is - by far - one of the most popular and iconic characters in the franchise and a guarenteed moneymaker for Bandai, much like Optimus Prime is to Transformers. As far as Bandai's concerned, if people aren't buying Omegamon stuff? They sure as hell aren't going to be interested in this obscure character whose sole appearance to date is in a limited run v-pet.

flintlock

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Does anyone have a review of the Merciful Mode figure? I remember seeing pictures and he didnt seem to turn out well so I need to know before I consider this.

AppliFang

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
lol I only want Tokomon X too xD
Wished they focused more on other Digimon for figz though ...

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Asking for GraceNovamon and RagnaLordmon is just impossible. Think of all the digimon fans who only watches at tv show and mostly unaware of Digimon having huge info dump. Like X Antibody or even the newer Digimon ones despite twitter news existing or just think that's all there Digimon offered at present at their views plus no new Digimon tv show series (For how many years passed?!) besides Kizuna sadly limited down to Adventure.

That's pretty much huge problem. But at least we still have incoming new games of Digimon...

BlankShell

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Does anyone have a review of the Merciful Mode figure? I remember seeing pictures and he didnt seem to turn out well so I need to know before I consider this.
Merciful Mode is pretty good. The sculpt itself is on-point, and the support structures are pretty unobtrusive (it has a stand and an extra thing for the wings, like I imagine this one will have an extra thing for the sword arm). One of the biggest issues is the material; it's relatively flexible rubber/plastic, so while that makes it really unique, it also means that certain things aren't really designed for the kind of posing that it does; I'm just now having issues with Merciful Mode's wings not staying put and otherwise falling off. Plus some of the more protruding bits (like horns) tend to get bent out of shape in the packaging and it's a pain to flex them back.

So overall not a home-run, but on par with the quality of the rest of the Capsule Mascot line.

Jennykimchi94

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Does this figure articulate? Like the d arts omegamon figurine or is it just a statue?

BlankShell

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Does this figure articulate? Like the d arts omegamon figurine or is it just a statue?
Just a statue. Nothing poseable. They appear to have put the action figures on the backburner for now, Hatsune Miku notwithstanding.

Paruseruru mafubu

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Very nice statue but I'm up in the air if I'll wait until it releases or preorder it. I already have both Omegamon X and War Greymon X painted statues released a few years ago (still don't have Black War Greymon X) so I'm undecided but will end getting it if I know me. The first Omegamon X pre-painted kit was articulated so it could be posed once I replaced the weak plastic ball joints it came with metal ones for more stability. Figure collecting has become so expensive these days.

vinsuality

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think it's very late to ask, but I'm seeing p-bandai NA left out the signed A4 size art board at the end.

Last edited: