Ultimate Image Kizuna Figures Available at Premium Bandai USA

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

For those who wanted to get the Ultimate Images figures of Agumon- Bonds of Courage and Gabumon- Bonds of Friendship without dealing with intermediaries, good news!

Premium Bandai USA has put up the figures up to pre-order.

The figures each cost $95 with an extra 10 for shipping. Pre-orders will close December 4th and it will ship in April 2021. Pre-orders may close early based on sales.

These are the same figures being sold by Premium Bandai Japan, so additional details can be found in our prior article on them.

At the moment it doesn't appear that the art board will be included if you buy both. If that ends up incorrect and it does include that we will update when we can.

Update- Premium Bandai USA has confirmed their release of the figures does not include the art board.

Attachments

Last edited:

BlankShell

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wonder why they did it all in a single listing, they're clearly distinct items... but ah well. I still haven't seen Kizuna yet, but that will change soon!

I'd be a bit bummed if they didn't do the art boards in the end, but also not enough to pay the extra for proxies or other storefronts.

Paruseruru mafubu

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Just pre-ordered Agumon Yuki's Kizuna. It'll look great next to the Complete Selection Last Evolution Digivice.