Vande

V-Tamer Vande
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
[size=16pt]TOPIC DOES CONTAIN SPOILERS[/size]

Ok i'm now religiously following this series:
For what has currently happened in the manga was unexpected - poor Fai (though <3 thought of Vampire Fai)
The anime is catching up rather quickly to the manga with Kuroganes past being revealed in episode 40. (that was the last sub that was out)

your thoughts?

Websurfer145

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hm, I'm sorta worried at how fast the anime is going. Assuming the second season is also 26 episodes long, that means there are still at least another... eight episodes to fill.

Though the Kero-chan cameo was awesome.

Manga-wise (do we have to use spoilers?), things are really getting serious. Fai might not be a permanent vampire, but stll, that's going to be a complicated mess for a while. Especially with the revelations about Syaoran (both of them), though their story is nowhere near from finished.

I just hope the next chapter comes out soon, I hate when they take breaks. Well, hopefully, sometime in the next few manga chapters, they'll actually discuss the new status quo, considering that technically they still have enough people, but considering the wounds, emotional and physical, I'd like to see how they react, now that the current crisis is almost over, and they've sorta fixed the current world's problem.

Vande

V-Tamer Vande
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
(no spoiler tags here so just put spoiler warning)
they have everything to cover though from the manga in explination terms etc...heck they drew out the Oni Arc so they'll manage it...

Raider

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The two Syaorans aside, I'm still waiting for some characters to meet up with alternate versions of themselves.

Vande

V-Tamer Vande
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm awaiting the backstory between Ashura + Fai - we know Fai put him to sleep but without a reason...we know Chii is guarding him at the moment but for what purpose...

(chapter 127 is taking forever to be released) *or if it has i aint seen it*

Websurfer145

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
((Tons of spoilers for most of Tsubasa.  Though, shouldn't this entire thread just be marked as spoiler-filled by now?))

That backstory probably won't be touched on for at least another half volume, or more.  Considering the state Fai is in now, it'd be even worse than ever if Ashura awoke and found him.  Or heck, maybe Ashura might accidentally home in on the Syaoran that stole half of Fai's magic.  I doubt they would be that fortunate, but you never know.  Though, that would probably be a very interesting fight.

And do you mean chapter 128, or 127?  As 127 has been out for more than week already, it came out on the 6th, then no chapter last week, and the 128 raw is out now I think, though no translation yet.  EDIT: Found one, at least I think its a translation.

In 127- Huh, looks like there's some chemistry, or at least some bond between the new/original Syaoran and Sakura as well, though with the clone's depature so recent, that wound's still tender.

In 128, Sakura looks like she's pulling herself together, and even has a new outfit.  I thought she looks good in it, but hope she can contribute more, and that she can survive on her own, as she just recovered another feather, and she's usually weak after that.  Though I'd wish they would get on with explaining Syaoran's backstory, as his is more important to the current arc (and possibly the entire plot of Tsubasa) than Fai's for instance.  We know he's the original, but not much else about his background yet.

EDIT: So, time for the price for all that water, and saving Fai's life.  It does sorta make sense for Sakura to go, as Kurogane's bled for Fai, Fai's still recovering, and the same with Syaoran.  Not to mention they still haven't really... talked to the current Syaoran as well.  And man, they have a lot of X/Babylon world travelling characters.  Though, still don't like Kamui, but at least Fuuma isn't giving everyone tragic deaths unlike in X.  Though, all the characters involved in that subplot still seem a bit too creepy to me. 

Looks like Sakura's out to fix the current world's base problem.  And is that the clone Syaoran's cloak?  Or just something from the current Tokyo world?  I still like it.  I almost hope she keeps it when they leave this world, but not quite sure it fits her personality, but its still a nice change.  I was kinda tired of her original country of Clow outfit.

I kinda find it funny how Sakura was still wearing her Rekord (sp?) outfits, as I take it as a sign of how serious things have gotten, as they don't even have time to change back to their original outfits anymore (I can't even remember if they still have them, or whether they were forced to leave them behind in the previous world).  As Yuuko warned so long ago, they're in dangerous worlds, and Fei Wong Reed isn't guiding them to easy worlds anymore (I think).  For the early worlds, they usually had time to arrive, adjust to the local culture, get outfits, fight, then win, then change back and say bye, then leave.  In Rekord, they just ran away, fast.  Though, the anime's version of that was far more... quiet, though I didn't mind the anime's alteration, as it made sense, and they still have fillers to burn time with.

Hikaru-chan

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Vande said:
ah it's out...it wasn't on the LJ community i go to.....*pms you*
If you haven't found it yet, I can upload it anytime for you. ;)

Just watched ep 41 (unsubbed):
+ Aikoi plays. I've got a new favourite song. ;)
+ Almost everything goes according to manga.
+ The outcome of the episode is so darn original. Though not in the manga. ;)

Hikaru-chan

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hmm... pretty hard to know. I want to see him get back to his pre-evil state. He is such a kind and brave person... I want him back! I really hope that his love for Sakura will overcome his evil nature (he was born evil, we can't deny that).

This topic is so spoiler-heavy... Fufufufu...

Websurfer145

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh, he'll turn back to how he was eventually. The question is how long. It could be anywhere from two, three volumes from now, or even five, six volumes from now. It'll also involve a lot of angst, a good deal of fighting, and a lot of pleading by Sakura. Though he won't be exactly how he was, but I'm mostly sure he won't stay as a his obsessed self forever. With Fai's magic (and him willing to use it), and probably pretty good fighting skills (as whenever Syaoran went evil before, he usually could started winning), it'll be a tough fight. Even moreso, as the travellers will be debating whether to kill him or not, as the clone will probably take any opening to attack them.

Heck, it would be funny if they met up with him again and found he had lots of feathers with him.

In the meantime though, the other/new Syaoran is up to date on the clone Syaoran's entire life as he was watching all this time, but does that mean he'll be the same thing? He's aware of a lot more things (he knew Yuuko), then the Clow Syaoran, and seems pretty powerful.

Hikaru-chan

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Websurfer145 said:
Oh, he'll turn back to how he was eventually. The question is how long. It could be anywhere from two, three volumes from now, or even five, six volumes from now. It'll also involve a lot of angst, a good deal of fighting, and a lot of pleading by Sakura. Though he won't be exactly how he was, but I'm mostly sure he won't stay as a his obsessed self forever. With Fai's magic (and him willing to use it), and probably pretty good fighting skills (as whenever Syaoran went evil before, he usually could started winning), it'll be a tough fight. Even moreso, as the travellers will be debating whether to kill him or not, as the clone will probably take any opening to attack them.

Heck, it would be funny if they met up with him again and found he had lots of feathers with him.

In the meantime though, the other/new Syaoran is up to date on the clone Syaoran's entire life as he was watching all this time, but does that mean he'll be the same thing? He's aware of a lot more things (he knew Yuuko), then the Clow Syaoran, and seems pretty powerful.
He's definitely not the same. He even speaks in a different manner than the other Syaoran.

:: EDIT ::
So... has anyone read Chapter 128 yet? A lot of fighting between Seishirou's big brother and the vampire twins. And Sakura is gonna do something! Well, it's the first time since the Piffle World that Sakura's gonna take the situation in her own hands! ;)