Tri Soundtrack

digicro

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
When do you think the original soundtrack of Tri will be released(if it gets released)? I think it might come around Digimon Thanksgiving,also that's the time when Digimon music generally gets released. Anyway,I hope it gets released.

frankiemon827

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I do think Tri soundtrack will get released at some point and hope it comes out sooner than later

Grovyle48

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I definitely hope we get a Tri soundtrack. I'm hoping to hear something that Digimon Thanksgiving. It has to be within the year if it's going to happen, I'm sure.

digicro

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I also think so.If we got all those 'limited edition' singles with only a different cover, I really hope we get original soundtrack. And also maybe compilation of songs for Tri,like 'Best hit parade'

Grovyle48

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Starting to lose hope that there will be a Tri OST. I can't think of any reason why they wouldn't release one though. With all the Tri merch they've been shoveling out over the past few years (place mats and wristbands, even) I don't know why an OST would be an exception. They released those character song CDs, which involved actually recording new music, whereas creating an OST would just involve copying the music they already have, right? I'd have thought they'd release one around Part 6's release. Is there some sort of licensing issue?