tri. Parts 1-3 Special Screenings Announced w/ Guests & Gifts, Update- 2nd Postcard

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
tri. Parts 1-3 Special Screenings Announced w/ Guests & Gifts, Update- 2nd Postcard

We were told there would be a special screening of tri. part 3 awhile ago...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Turns out it's a bit bigger than that.

On February 17th, a week before tri. part 4 comes out there will be an event screening for Digimon Adventure tri.

The event is both to celebrate that tri. part 4 will be coming out shortly, along with the 10th anniversary of the Shinjuku Wald 9 (the Wald 9 has not only shown each part of tri., it's also been treated sort of as a 'home base' theater for tri., with many things on display and various special screenings held there.)

At 10:30pm the event will begin with a talk by Kenji Watanabe (longtime Digimon designer) and Shuhei Arai (producer for Digimon Adventure tri.)

After the talk there will be a screening of Digimon Adventure tri. Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3.

Tickets will cost 3,000 yen. Because the event will go past midnight they will not allow in anyone under 18.

Tickets will be available via Kinzeo beginning on February 2nd at Midnight (February 3rd.)

The Shinjuku Wald 9 itself will sell tickets once their box office opens on February 3rd... if any are still available at that point.

In addition those who go to the special screening will receive a special gift.

Image Thumbnail

There will be 2 special postcards:

The above postcard drawn by Koji Ito, Animation Director for Digimon Adventure tri. (he also did key animation and animation design for the Digimon.)

Update- We have the image of the second postcard.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

This postcard is drawn by Kenji Watanabe.

We're currently unsure if attendees get one postcard at random or both. Update- Garm took a look at it. The wording seems to imply you get both, but they don't specifically say.

Nice leadup event for Digimon Adventure tri. Part 4 don't you think?

Update- On the off chance anyone planned to get tickets... officially sold out.

Shadious

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Looks like February is another exciting month for Digimon fans. From what I read above, it seems to be be a marathon screening of sorts all the way from Saikai to the heart wrenching (But awesome, IMO.) Kokuhaku.

Though seems there is no schedule for an advanced, yet limited screening for Soshitsu this time around. Lest I missed a news about it here.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
From what I read above, it seems to be be a marathon screening
...that's exactly what was said in the news post.

Though seems there is no schedule for an advanced, yet limited screening for Soshitsu this time around. Lest I missed a news about it here.
You missed news about it.

UlforceGreymon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
In the postcard i can see Omnimon but i cannot tell who the other digimon are . can someone tell me who is in the postcard

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Updated the news with the second postcard.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Aww... Isn't that cute. ...Agumon and Meikuumon? There's obviously a good reason for that but let's guess wildly about it in the theory topic.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Added that tickets are sold out to the news.