tri. Part 6's Release Date is May 5th, Clean Poster, and Website Update!

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Time for tri. Part 6 news!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Digimon Adventure tri. Part 6 Our Future will begin it's theatrical run on May 5th, 2018!

A shorter wait than many people were expecting.

May 5th is Children's Day in Japan, and the end of the Golden Week holiday period. To get a release during this period suggests Toei intends to finish off tri. with a bang, as releasing during Golden Week is often held for releases that are expected to do quite well.

They've also announced there will be theater version Blu-rays for Part 6 and digital rentals in Japan on the same day (as expected based on previous releases of tri.)

We also have a nice clean version of the Part 6 poster just above. It's not the highest resolution, but it's much cleaner than the photo we had before.

In addition they've also updated the theme of the official site to match tri. Part 6!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Hopefully we get more details soon!

And a bit extra... slightly higher resolution version of the poster without the logo/text on it.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A day after Avengers Infinity War wow!!!
Infinity War is being released earlier in Japan, a few days before Golden Week begins (likely to get good press going before the week of holidays starts.)

Jay Ukyou

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Now that the image is more clear, I can't UN-see the kids looking at Meiko like they're all pissed at her. Sora especially looks ready to choke someone.

salman332

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Now that the image is more clear, I can't UN-see the kids looking at Meiko like they're all pissed at her. Sora especially looks ready to choke someone.
Damn it, now I can unsee it too.

Also, it release on May, mei lol.
Not amused that I have to wait for half a year again though.

bearmon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh it comes out a day after my birthday..... still too long a wait tho.

clanc

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
But why in May? They said it was gonna be in Summer (not that I'm complaining)

Jay Frikin' Ukyou said:
Now that the image is more clear, I can't UN-see the kids looking at Meiko like they're all pissed at her.
Why am I not surprised?

NekoHaruko

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Now that we have a clear poster, I see it's just wizarmon's hat. I just thought it was his head poking out from behind omegamon's spike or somehting. I unnno.

I made the poster my wallpaper on my phone. It's the perfect size that only Meiko is completely seen. =P I'm also making this poster my laptop backgorund. Not sure how I'll get a matching color though. I really love this blue~

C-MC

Banned
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
well if you live in North America or Europe it would be the exact date of your birthday since CR releases it a day earlier

sulmandinah

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
May? Well that was earlier than expected. Should we expect there'll be sequel at the end of 2018?

Libra

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Just his hat! I absolutely didn't expect this. Wonder what does it mean. I just have the feeling that Vamdemon's powers have something to do with it, just a gut feeling.

DATS24

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
so, still no 02 chosen children. Ok

NekoHaruko

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
well if you live in North America or Europe it would be the exact date of your birthday since CR releases it a day earlier
CR doesn't release it a day early... it's just the timezones. 11:30 AMest was 12:30 AM japan time in September. and in May it'll be the same. It just feels like we are getting it a day earlier. It's just the same time, if not later than japan.

BlankShell

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Is this the first time we've gotten one of the posters without the logo in that kind of detail? =P.

Loving it though. Wizardmon's hat! What the actual what is gonna happen.

arisniko1

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
While it's a really cool poster, it pisses me off that Overatedmon (while I still love him lol) has had the focus of two Tri. posters and Seraphimon had none... I know and I accept the various story reasons why Seraphimon happened when it happened but still...

Last edited: