tri. Part 5 Spoilers

Vande

Roll Roll, Critical, Critical
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Since spoilers are likely to be showing up sooner rather than later. We needed a thread!

Please keep any spoilers to this thread.

Do not start posting until an airing has happened or with stuff that is already in news threads

KaenKazui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
As I understand it: Still no trace or mention of Daisuke and Co.

Neilandio

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, if Taichi and Nishijima have been killed for good then I would guess the most likely scenario is the 02 kids are dead for good too. And if Taichi and Nishijima are brought back from death then maybe the 02 kids will be brought back alongside them?

pipowwe

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hi! I am portuguse and a brief resume:
Ophanimon Falldown + Meicrackmon Mega FUSE
Kari has a virus that makes the Ophanimon digivolution happen. (after tai and Nishijima fall/die)
Bassicaly no answers again, so I think its not worth to translate all.
Omnimon battles, Aplhamon appears too agains jessmon
No mention of 02, Jessmon Apeears and fight meicrackmon who then shinka. He tries to shoot her with the laser that makes a big cratere and taichi and nishijima fall (die?) only the googles are left.
Yamato uses the googles and say something like "we need to move on, lets go and finish this" and the movie finish

Theigno

Supper Mοderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
General rule of thumb: If there's no visible corpse and/or no funeral... they'll be back.

Last edited:

Crazy_Tai

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I can't see Tai dying. I guess I will wait and see. I wish I never read the spoilers now :/

clanc

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
And here's da translation!
Digimon Adventure tri. Chapter 5 "Symbiosis" said:
As soon as the first 5 minutes end, the movie starts directly after the end of "Lost" with a flashback after a brief opening.
Then the scene goes back to the boat, where Meiko wakes up and tries to call Meicrackmon from behind, but she attacks her (The Chosen Children arrived just at that moment and Taichi saves her from her)
Meicrackmon escapes to another place.
While the Chosen Children stay in the Digital World, Meicrackmon is in the real world (along with other Digimon) and start wrecking chaos around the world.
In the Digital World, Yggdrassil starts doing some things with the Chosen Children, making them think that the world is rejecting them.
After a bit of rain, the children end up being trapped in one of the distortions and end up returning to the Real World.
Being there, the public is already aware of the Digimon and obviously reject them.
Even the police is after the Chosen Children after seeing their Digimon.
The Digimon escape to Koushiro's server while they're arrested and brought to a small interrogatory.
They learn about the current state of the Real World.
Since Himekawa is missing, Nishijima takes her role and goes to save the children.
Nishijima takes them to the school because their houses are being seized by the press of the staff (?).
And they spend the night there.
They start telling horror stories (read: the funny part). One talks about Taichi and Meiko and then Agumon with Meiko (the funniest Digimon part)
The next day,, Meicrackmon appears and everyone goes to fight her.
Everyone goes to Perfect but they can't defeat her, so everyone (bar Angewomon) goes to Mega.
Jesmon also appears trying to eliminate Meicrackmon but then she evolves to Raguelmon.
Then Alphamon goes to the kids to fight Jesmon.
Taichi and Yamato join forces to form Omegamon and fight Raguelmon.
Here comes a moment where Jesmon starts charging a shot to Raguelmon.
The laser ends up hitting the public and opens a big crater.
Maiko runs trying to avoid the shot (Taichi and Yamaeto are behind her) but with the shot and the craters (?), Taichi talks to Omegamon to protect the others and forget him.
The ground beings to get destroye while he falls, Nishijima tries to save him but in the end both of them fall. (Leaving only Taichi's glasses behind)
Hikari gets shocked and ends up activating an internal "virus" than ends up affecting Nyaromon.
She then evolves straight to Ophanimon Falldown Mode.
However, Raguelmon also has the same virus and end up fusing, forming a monster that rises in the clouds (The one that we saw in the trailer)
Yamato takes the lead (and even wears Taichi's glasses) and tells everyone to stand up and move on.
TO BE CONTINUED...

No mention of the 02 kids as always.
We get a LITTLE bit of info about Garfield's past
Mei's father tried to find more about Meicoomon and only coused problems, so it's kinda conected to the thing.
The film's tense from start to end.
Whatever happens to Hikari will be solved in the final film.
Taichi and Daigo are DEAD (Translator note: I think this might give us an idea on what happened to the 02 kids)
It has the same pattern as other movies, it only has more action.
Sorry if the translation is off

Last edited:

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It appears as with all the other times, there is a healthy dose of opinion and/or the person's own interpretation of events stated as 'what happened' rather than the literal events that unfolded onscreen.

Deep Saver

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I usually avoid spoilers for stuff like this, but I just couldn't resist this time. Honestly, this movie sounds like a whole lot of nothing, and I am very doubtful they can honestly wrap everything up in the next movie (at this rate, I would be willing to bet they are banking on getting a sequel to tri), but at least it sounds fun.

I can't believe we have to continue the Holydramon/Ophanimon debate though, I was really hoping it would be resolved by now.

pipowwe

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It appears as with all the other times, there is a healthy dose of opinion and/or the person's own interpretation of events stated as 'what happened' rather than the literal events that unfolded onscreen.

Yes, you are right MarcFBR he saiy some detalis and puts his own interpretation. But i think this time he doesnt interpretate very much, which can mean that this movie is a little bit empty again with no answers and story progression. And i dont like the fact they will do the same has the other movies, the action only happens in the end and the rest of the movie is literaly "nothing", dont get me wrong but i was expecting the 5th and the 6th to be more action packed and story froward, but looks like its going to be another "lets talk about or future jobs" and in the last 15m lets care about meikomoonthe virus and the battle...

DBxDigimon_fan

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
(at this rate, I would be willing to bet they are banking on getting a sequel to tri)
Oooohh I hope you're right. I've been hoping for Digimon Adventure IV deep down inside since the 3rd movie came out!! There have been too many spin off series'. I just want at least one more REAL Digimon series for Digimon to go out with a BANG or at least a POP; rather than the whisper it appeared to be before they announced Tri in 2014.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yes, you are right MarcFBR he saiy some detalis and puts his own interpretation. But i think this time he doesnt interpretate very much, which can mean that this movie is a little bit empty again with no answers and story progression. And i dont like the fact they will do the same has the other movies, the action only happens in the end and the rest of the movie is literaly "nothing", dont get me wrong but i was expecting the 5th and the 6th to be more action packed and story froward, but looks like its going to be another "lets talk about or future jobs" and in the last 15m lets care about meikomoonthe virus and the battle...

Going to paste what I put on Twitter in regards to the spoilers...

I tend to find the tri. spoilers don't affect me much. The substance, the flavor, the essence of what I watch later isn't there.

When I watch tri., I have an idea of what happens because of spoilers, but it tends to be very different, so i even still end up surprised.

It's very different than getting spoilers for many things, but I still try and make sure WtW is reasonably spoiler free for people.

I've seen the DS9 episode The Visitor 100 times for example... I cry every time. Knowing how it ends doesn't change how it makes me feel.

But yeah...

Basically... Every time we've gotten tri. spoilers, actually watching tri. has been significantly different, even if I know (or think I know) the beats and the steps.

Although I admit I don't fully understand why people thought tri. was going to change it's pacing which has been 'reasonably' consistent between films. For the finale, sure... but we aren't there yet.

Digiforlife

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Looks like my initial suspicions were right....Tri is basically a remake of Hurricane Touchdown movie

pipowwe

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Going to paste what I put on Twitter in regards to the spoilers...

I tend to find the tri. spoilers don't affect me much. The substance, the flavor, the essence of what I watch later isn't there.

When I watch tri., I have an idea of what happens because of spoilers, but it tends to be very different, so i even still end up surprised.

It's very different than getting spoilers for many things, but I still try and make sure WtW is reasonably spoiler free for people.

I've seen the DS9 episode The Visitor 100 times for example... I cry every time. Knowing how it ends doesn't change how it makes me feel.

But yeah...

Basically... Every time we've gotten tri. spoilers, actually watching tri. has been significantly different, even if I know (or think I know) the beats and the steps.

Although I admit I don't fully understand why people thought tri. was going to change it's pacing which has been 'reasonably' consistent between films. For the finale, sure... but we aren't there yet.

True, i understand your opinion and i agree with you in a lot of stuff you said. I am enjoying Tri even tho its been the same pacing in all movies. But i really hope we have some reveleations, if not the 6th movie will have to wrap it all, and i think it may feel too rushed and anticlimatic. At least we still got something from Adventure, even tho i really love the 02 guys despite all the "hate" the comuniity has.(maybe my dub was so good i felt this way about 02 being good, diferente from the first but still good, speacilly the world tour arc :p, but i must admit i hate the ending of myothismon and the epigole, it feels too forced)

clanc

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
frankiemon827 said:
Looks like my initial suspicions were right....Tri is basically a remake of Hurricane Touchdown movie
How is it even similar?

Digiforlife

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
well first thing there is no much of plot and rogue/berserk partner digimon...and most of all unexplained disappearances

Vaioumon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, that's certainly something. Down 2 digimon and 1 kid, 3 digimon if you consider that Agumon probably becomes useless without Taichi. Wonder how long it'll take him to come back in 6.

Jmac28211

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well there is a plot, and it's more than just a slow road trip across America. Those disappearances are explained, and most series deal with a berserk partner at least once. Adventure has already dealt with it a few times (more than once with Agumon).