tri. Part 4 PV and Previous Digests on TV in Mid December

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
With tri. 4 coming soon we finally have a date to see the first PV for it.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

It will air on TV in December during a special TV program called “Pop In Q & Digimon Adventure tri. Review Special!!”

The 2 scheduled showings of the program are:
12/15 at 1:00am JST on BS 11
12/18 at 8:30pm JST on Tokyo MX

Image Thumbnail

They will air digest versions of Digimon Adventure tri. part 1, 2, and 3. Parts 1 and 2 both had stand alone digests and a combined digest previously. These appear to be based on the longer 3 minute stand alone versions, but with new music. Part 1 will use Brave Heart tri. version, Part 2 will use Seven tri. version, and Part 3 (which is a new digest entirely) will use Boku ni totte.

After those play, they will then show the first PV for Digimon Adventure tri. part 4.

The TV program will also feature content from the upcoming film Pop in Q, the Toei 60th anniversary film, which comes out on December 23rd.

Thanks to shin for the info and the translation.

C-MC

Banned
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh I'm excited for this :) and it's the 14th actually in Japan

Last edited:

Velocifaptor

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Perfect! We're getting the PV the day I get home after my exams! Suddenly, I have a lot to look forward to :)
It's nice to have a date to look forward to instead of "Whoop! There it is! " it'll be interesting to see pt 3 digest.
Don't you mean, "Whoomp! There it is!"? *gives Neko the Crazy Frog eyes*

ontamon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I hope it shows Bakumon/Tapirmon. I mean, he's already on the poster , so I bet he got a big role