tri. Part 4 Preview Screenings Begin, New Trailer

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The first tri. Part 4 preview screening has begun in Japan.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Once it's over we expect spoilers to being to pop up places, so people who want to avoid them should be careful.

Mimori Suzuko (Sora) and Junya Enoki (Takeru) are both currently planned to appear.

Image Thumbnail Image Thumbnail

They'll be there after the 7pm screen and before the 9:20pm screening.

We also have a picture of Piyomon and Patamon waiting at the dressing room for Suzuko and Enoki to arrive at the theater.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

We will be keeping spoilers here and in the part 4 spoiler thread.

Prior thread for the tri. Part 4 preview screenings is here.

Update- New trailer thanks to Charmi.

If the embed doesn't work here is a link.

Hagaren Gao

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wonder if this movie is going to have a huge bombshell in it or something, because the trailers for Loss in particular seem to be going out of their way to spoil stuff. Kinda amusing.

Shadious

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Now things are getting interesting. Hackmon and Daigo talking to one another, and whatever is the topic of their little conversation, (And judging from Daigo's reaction.) it's likely to have pieces of information about Maki and her hidden shady motives.

Solomon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Damn, my computer can't play Dailymotion either. *sighs*

AliceKaninchenbau

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That shot of Sora with Mugendramon in the background, getting ready to blast her into bits is the most badass thing I have seen in my entire life

Mugendramon is beauty, Mugendramon is grace, he makes everything better, thank you tri. for bringing him back, I am tears

Theigno

Supper Mοderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Seems like the partner Digimon will get mixed up at some point in the movie... Tentomon with Mimi, Palmon and Patamon with Joe, Gabumon with Hikari, Agumon with Koushiro, Gomamon with Yamato. That could be the "excuse" for not having Mugendramon and MetalSeadramon rushed and massacred by all 6 Ultimates at once.

cezanne

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Sora looks soo effing awesome in this screenshot! ;) (but only for 1 sec). So glad to see her riding on hououmon to fight Mugendramon, reminds me of the time where she will ride on Birdramon's leg

Tetra Seleno

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I like the idea of separating the kids from their partners, and then having them caring for the partners of their friends until they can reunite. The handful of times that the original Adventure tried that led to some interesting dynamics, and hopefully we get to see some more of that here.

Also, Hackmon speaks! To an actual character and not some disembodied presence!

T.KIzzfan30

Banned
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Finally, some thing regarding the fourth film, looks intresting they sure did give us lots of spoilers though LOLz.

Wonder how every one separates? One shot it looks like Kari is with Tai than Tai is with Matt. T.k looks alone by himself without his partner, didn't see Izzy any where though which is odd too.

Maybe Puppetmon is behind this? He's the only one I can think of that can do a mess like this.

Paruseruru mafubu

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This is the one I've been waiting for since the old days, a story with Sora as the main focus. Way overdue in my opinion. The trailer looks amazing, can't wait.

smilewolfy

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm trying to avoid spoilers so staying away from the other threads about Loss, but do we know how long this movie is? If it's the same length as confession or not?

C-MC

Banned
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm trying to avoid spoilers so staying away from the other threads about Loss, but do we know how long this movie is? If it's the same length as confession or not?
I've been wondering that too if someone knows please lemme know

nobara

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Its duration is 82 minutes. So, it is a bit longer the first 2 movies (not by much) but shorter the 3rd.( Saw it on Amazon so it must be legit)