tri episode 1 Spoilers

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Since episode 1 has had a screening, spoilers are likely to show up.

Keep them here.

Vande

V-Tamer Vande
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well Google Translate actually did pretty well and made it make sense for once:

Speaking of Alphamon, it also appears in the film ... evil appears more pro end to fight the class of Taichi.The new animation development was very cool despite being somewhat exaggerated the 3DCG in the end ...
And speaking of changes, Toei (for a change) forced the bar ...
For those who remember the TV series (including Adventure 02), the class of Taichi could not get the perfect stage (kanzentai) so easily.
But this time both Agumon as Gabumon can reach extreme form (kyuukyokutai) and still make the Jogress to Omegamon (yes ... everything "from scratch" without a shred of explanation).
If they will explain about it probably will at some future chapter.
I thought absurdly ridiculous on the part of Toei not include the name of the attacks in the fight.
Ie the fight against Alphamon (specifically) is only bgm and without lines.
And the poor Tailmon, the poor thing was the only one that has not evolved to any form during the whole movie.
Joe also appeared evil ... Since he's always that excuse "will have proof and I have to study"
Taichi addition of not having the same sense of leadership that had the Adventure 01 and 02 ... you do not know what you want in life ... and turned a coward trying to avoid as much to have to fight after his fight against Kuwagamon .
But none of them had as much progress as Takeru and Hikari
That is all they said about Episode 1 itself. The rest is just stuff to do with merch and what the Voice Actors did on stage.

G-SANtos

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If I'm understanding correctly, someone on 2ch is saying Takeru and Hikari still have D-3's.

And there's a 2ch thread for spoilers.
-Huckmon appears.
-Jō apparently has a girlfriend (the language used implies it's not confirmed).
-Kōshirō loves Mimi.
-Before the title there's a scene of Alphamon defeating the 02 kids, but it's only sillhouettes. I guess the D-3 still can cross the dimensional barrier.

-There's this conversation between Yamato and Takeru:
Yamato: "So, you're popular with girls."
Takeru: "You're the one I like the most."
The 2ch user guesses the scene is for fujōshi.

Also, according to the post Pipowwe linked, Alphamon barely appears in the movie, and Tailmon is the only one to never evolve.

pipowwe

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This is a more accurate translation Vande:

He says:
-Toei did a crazy mix on the movie. But left a lot of questions(that most likely will be explained on the next parts)
-The 02 chosen children apareared in the begining, but Alphamon defeat them. (They were silhouettes but they had the D3, and for example Davis had the glasses and Yolei too etc)
-Alphamon doesnt appear too much on this movie, apears more at the end to fight taichi and the others
- the new evolution was very cool, but at the end had too much of 3DCG.
- it looks like Agumon and Gabumon can digivolve and jogress like it was "nothing" (no reason at all was given for that, specially the jogress)
- it appears at some fight the digimons dont say the atacks and its just BGM
- tailmon doesnt digivolve on this movie.
- Joe doesnt appear too much, because he "has to study"
- Taichi its not the kind of "leader" anymore like in season 01 and 02, and doesnt know what he wants for life. He turned coward, and tries to not get into a fight after the battle with kuwagamon.
- Takeru and Hikari are the ones that "changed" more.
- The new characters are very interesting guys.

Thats it for now.

Spongebond

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Okay, so the 02 group can still go to the Digital World? I sort of suspected Joe to hardly be in the movie. As his studies was the normal excuse throughout the others. And the other Digimon cannot reach Perfect while only Agumon and Gabumon could go Ultimate.

G-SANtos

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Gen'nai also appears as a sillhouette.
Er... I'm not sure if I'm understanding it correctly, but it seems Taichi's new goggles are a device made by Kōshirō that can track digital distortions. Can someone make a proper translation of this?
ゲンナイさんもシルエットで出演。次回以降出てくるフラグ?情報提供してるらしいし
あと太一のゴーグルは光子朗作のデジタルな歪み(上手く説明できんw)を見つける装置

そういや新キャラの子のデジモンって新規デジモン?

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'd also remember that these spoilers are translations of people's interpretations in some cases.

Stuff like Taichi became a coward are likely someone's personal interpretation of how Taichi is acting.

My guess is it's closer to Taichi doesn't have 'fire in his belly' or just isn't as willing to jump into it.

B-mon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
First thing: I really wish I did not open this thread! Wow! Some of that stuff would've been great to be surprised over!
Second thing: Why does the original poster of the spoilers have a problem with the characters being at "full power" so to speak; basically Omegamon showing up? I could be missing a few details, but I more or less figured whatever evolution problems were going on in Zero Two were fixed by dreams and Oikawa's butterflies. Also, while it was the canon-dubious Movie 4, nobody has any concerns or problems that Omegamon shows up to fight Armagemon.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Second thing: Why does the original poster of the spoilers have a problem with the characters being at "full power" so to speak; basically Omegamon showing up? I could be missing a few details, but I more or less figured whatever evolution problems were going on in Zero Two were fixed by dreams and Oikawa's butterflies. Also, while it was the canon-dubious Movie 4, nobody has any concerns or problems that Omegamon shows up to fight Armagemon.
It's one of those cases where all the information is filtered through the people who commented, so rather than just giving 'information' they've mixed in their thoughts, and translating that sort of thing can become jumbled.

In this case we may be getting someone who is going off the last specific thing mentioned about evolution in 02 itself, which was the older Digimon couldn't evolve properly because of using their crest energies to protect the digital world.

Some people take things NOT being explained very poorly.

NekoHaruko

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah, I see a lot of people freaking with the little info we have. Some as far as saying the series will suck because of what spoilers were given above. Now, I understand some people probably need a while to register what is being said and think rationally. It's natural that all of this excitement can lead to irrational thinking.

I am for one very happy about the Zero Two characters being shown, even if it's just a small appearance in the beginning.(As for as we know.) Daisuke still having his goggles makes me VERY happy. If the scene where they appeared was indeed slightly before the movie starts timeline wise. It's funny how some of us fans thought the goggles were different. and at first I could have sworn it was just some major redesign on Toei's part. But as we see, if the info is accurate, Dai has his goggles. Taichi has his own Scouter and analyzer visor like Ami in Sailor Moon. =P I'll be happy if it's true and that the goggles are the technical kind. I always wanted goggles to have some purpose than the B.S. "leaders wear goggles! herp a derp!" They actually have a purpose now.

Also, the silhouettes some people are mad about, could very well be changed by the time the movie comes out. This was a pre-screening after all. A lot can change between now and then.

Well, now that we have these spoilers. I can finally say I'm a little more at ease about this series and excited for next month.

Alpha-Crimson

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ok, if we have both an Alphamon capable of trashing the 02 kids and Hackmon in the first film, with a continuous plot throughout all 6, I'm picking up the potential for a Yggdrasil Core level plot.

Kon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think it is good that Toei are keeping the matter that they can't reach the perfect state, since this maintains consistency with the end of 02 (close to the end, digimon had sacrificed the power of Azulongmon to wake Impedialdramon).

Although it seems a bit strange that Agumon and Gabumon can become Omegamon directly

Theigno

Supper Mοderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think it is good that Toei are keeping the matter that they can't reach the perfect state, since this maintains consistency with the end of 02 (close to the end, digimon had sacrificed the power of Azulongmon to wake Impedialdramon).
Wasn't the original quote complaining about them not being unable to evolve with their full power? I have a feeling we're going in circles here...

Kon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wasn't the original quote complaining about them not being unable to evolve with their full power? I have a feeling we're going in circles here...
The situation appears to be that 8 Digimon can't evolve to perfect state (kanzentai), this should be the reason why Tailmon is not evolving in this first movie.

However, Agumon and Gabumon can reach extreme form (kyuukyokutai) and still make the Jogress to Omegamon, although the film doesn't explain why this is possible. I hope this is explained in the second movie.

Last edited:

Shotguner159

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Perhaps the reason Tailmon doesn't evolve into Angewomon is because she's already an Adult-level? If the others evolving once is deemed sufficient, then Tailmon not evolving at all should be too.

Alpha-Crimson

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, this is only the first entry of 6. If we don't see Perfect levels here, we'll likely see them in the second one. Makes ya wonder what kind of plot they have in mind to be big enough to split up between 6 films, though. Maybe another Xros Wars endgame level crossover, but done right?