tri. Dub Info and Theater Updates, New Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

C-MC

Banned
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I had a thought about something... Remember when Jeff Nimoy said that most of the voice actors for the chosen children are re cast well what if he doesn't want to ruin the surprise for us where secretly they're trying to bring the original cast back we know that Colleen O, Mona Marshall, Jeff and Laura Summer are coming back and Joshua Seth is in the talks to return as Taichi... :)
If he didn't want to ruin the surprise, then he probably wouldn't have made the post about Tri in the first place. :p

Since Doug Erholtz is (in theory) in the cast but not playing TK, I'm curious if he'll be voicing Joe instead? He replaced Michael Lindsay in Bleach so he might be able to match Joe's voice as well. Joe also wouldn't have any scenes with Tentomon, so Jeff wouldn't have heard his voice.
hmmmh I don't know it was just a little theory but we know that Eleven Arts are gonna update us weekly

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If he didn't want to ruin the surprise, then he probably wouldn't have made the post about Tri in the first place.
As I recall from his posts that he took down he generally seemed to believe it was already announced and he was just going 'yep, I'm Tentomon again' and confirming the few cast members he knew.

CloneWarrior

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
i dont think it is a mistake what i looked up it is roughly three years since there events of revenge of diablomon. i mean that was the final episode so to speak as movie that fits in continuity.
I'm not entirely sure what you're saying here.

The summary claims tri. takes place three years after "Kari's group" defeated Apocalymon.

Apocalymon was defeated six years before the series.

"Kari's group" defeated BelialVamdemon/MaloMyotismon three years before the series.

Kai32

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
i dont think it is a mistake what i looked up it is roughly three years since there events of revenge of diablomon. i mean that was the final episode so to speak as movie that fits in continuity.
I'm not entirely sure what you're saying here.

The summary claims tri. takes place three years after "Kari's group" defeated Apocalymon.

Apocalymon was defeated six years before the series.

"Kari's group" defeated BelialVamdemon/MaloMyotismon three years before the series.

I was was thinking amagedonmon from revenge of Diablomon film

Last edited:

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Kai, you need to start checking your posts before putting them up. They border on being unreadable.

Status
Not open for further replies.