MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Some SDCC news!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Announced at the Shout panel at SDCC happening right now, we are getting a boxset with all 6 parts of Digimon Adventure tri. in the US.

It looks like the cover art for the box will feature the 2nd Japanese tri. Part 6 theatrical poster art.

That's all we know for now. More details to come soon hopefully.

Thanks to Ryan Gallagher for the image.

hackmon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
way now i need to buy all six movie again

Vaioumon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Nice, I was hoping for something like this.

Muur

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wonder what the price will be. I guess as a bundle it'll be cheaper than getting all 6 one by one but it would still be a good 250$ minimum?

BlankShell

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So I've probably spent $100 total on parts 1-5... I guess if this is cheap it wouldn't be a huge loss to skip 6 and get the box set? It'd have to be more than JUST a box though... but it does look nice.

WiiU0706

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This is so awesome wished i had waited so i could get this and i wonder what the future of Digimon will be

IAreSam

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Was sorta waiting for this and holding off buying the individuals. Shout has a history of re-releasing things as a boxset, often with an exclusive bonus disc to promote the sales. Will aim to buy this for sure.

Rika24

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Unless it comes with extras, I'm gonna pass since I've already got them and preordered the last one

Zekkaina Solo

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Was sorta waiting for this and holding off buying the individuals. Shout has a history of re-releasing things as a boxset, often with an exclusive bonus disc to promote the sales. Will aim to buy this for sure.

Aw, I wish I knew that ... I only have the first 3 films, so maybe I'll spring for the box set if the price is right and birthday gift my other blurays to my fellow digifan sibling. ;-)

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, if you don't already have everything, you could get this. Hope there more then just the box.