MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Image Thumbnail (custom)

A few bits of music news...

First up, FeelMee has announced Digimon Adventure tri. Best Hit Parade for March 25th for 2,273 yen.

The cover features (what looks to be new) artwork of Omegamon Merciful Mode.

Should be an affordable and easy way to nab a bunch of tri. music for anyone who wants it.

The "Best Hit Parade" name was previously used for Adventure, 02, and Frontier for collections of their most popular singles collected in an album, the same as being done here. (And the number of singles tri. had should hopefully allow them all to appear.)

Tracklist for the album:
1. Butter-Fly -tri. Version-, Wada Kouji
2. Brave Heart -tri. Version-, Ayumi Miyazaki
3. I Wish -tri. Version-, AiM
4. Seven -tri. Version-, Wada Kouji
5. For Me, Knife of Day
6. Keep On -tri. Version-, AiM
7. Aikotoba, Ayumi Miyazaki and AiM
8. Butter-Fly -tri. Version- [Finale Version], Chosen Children, Digimon Shinkers, Ayumi Miyazaki, AiM, Wada Kouji

We expect pre-orders to show up reasonably quickly.

On top of that, FeelMee has shared that the new singles that have come out for Kizuna appeared on the Oricon Singles Chart.

28. Wada Kouji, Butter-Fly
31. AiM, Even if We're Apart
33. Ayumi Miyazaki, Brave heart -Last Evolution Version-
36. Ayumi Miyazaki, What Lies Ahead [We may shift to calling this 'Beyond' once the movie is out based on context]

Some neat music news right before the movie comes out!

If you want to order the CDs, they are all still available: (CDJapan affiliate links)
Opening Theme- Butter-Fly
Insert Song- Brave Heart ~Last Evolution version~
Insert Song- What Lies Ahead
Ending Song- Even if We're Apart

Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna, the 20th Anniversary film for Digimon Adventure, comes out February 21 in Japan and March 25th in the US. Tickets are currently on sale for the US screenings, so check Fandango, Atom, or wherever you would normally check for tickets. The Kizuna page on Fathom's website lists theaters.

Update- Added the tracklist.

Attachments

Digiforlife

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wonder if they will keep using some of Tri's OST for Kizuna and upcoming Adventure series....

digicro

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I Hope this means the soundtrack of Tri and Kizuna is announced soon.

MagicBox

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
FINALLY!

Aside from the character songs, I've held off on buying any music from tri. because I was waiting for some sort of compilation album. I hate buying the singles individually. After five years of nothing, I was about to lose all patience (Honestly, I was planning to buy the singles with next month's paycheck, so the timing for this is just plain creepy).

The tracklist doesn't contain any surprises. Only the tri. versions of "Butter-Fly", "Brave Heart", and the six ending themes are included. Some of the B-sides from the single releases would have been appreciated, but I'm happy to be getting an album at all. So you could purchase this along with the two character song albums and own almost everything.

Not a huge fan of the cover, but beggars can't be choosers.

I wonder if they will keep using some of Tri's OST for Kizuna and upcoming Adventure series....
A different composer is credited for Last Evolution, so I wouldn't expect any of tri.'s soundtrack to turn up there.

Fingers crossed for more CDs coming in 2020!

Last edited:

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Added the tracklist.

digicro

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This picture would be perfect for the this album cover. It is also official one. Very similar to the Adventure Hit Parade album cover,and from other season Hit Parade covers. This: https://www.zerochan.net/2302938