Translated Digimon Hyper Colosseum cards

abcd_z

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wrote several programs and did a bunch of design work to turn the files from the wikimon site into actual, usable cards.

Cards hosted on Imgur (76 MB total)

Photos of the cards printed out. I drastically underestimated how much space 273 cards takes up. : P

In case you're wondering how I came up with the number 273, it's every card produced before 2000; the first two starter decks and the first three booster sets. Any further than that and power creep starts setting in.

I also generated a starter set from much later in HC's lifetime that dealt mostly with X-Antibody and the Four Heavenly Beasts. I wouldn't recommend mixing cards between it and the previous sets I generated, but they're there if you want them.

Finally, I generated a V-mon line that diverges from the existing cards, both because I wanted a deck without any power creep and because I wanted a 4-form Magnamon line. I'm proud of it. I made the cards green to differentiate them from the cards that are direct translations of actual existing cards.

Last edited:

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Edited the thread name to be accurate to what it is.

Warlock

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
These are really helpful thank you, now I just need find someone else willing to play.