Traited Egg in original V-pet.

DigiTifa

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hi everyone.

I was writing this topic because I have questions about the original Digital Monster (v-pet 1997).

I know that in the 20th version it is possible to get a Traited Egg if your Digimon alive for 48 hours after its most recent evolution.

I've seen videos about the 1997 version where people got a Traited Egg, but I have a couple of doubts:

1- Is it possible to get a Traited Egg when an adult dies? Or does it need to be a perfect level?

2- In the original version, how long does it take since the last evolution to get a Traited Egg?

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
1. I am not sure if the adult stage can get a traited egg or not, I've only ever attempted with a Perfect personally.
2. You would just need to keep the Digimon alive longer than it's life-span, which varies per Digimon. You can see all the recorded life-spans here: https://humulos.com/digimon/dm/

DigiTifa

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
1. I am not sure if the adult stage can get a traited egg or not, I've only ever attempted with a Perfect personally.
2. You would just need to keep the Digimon alive longer than it's life-span, which varies per Digimon. You can see all the recorded life-spans here: https://humulos.com/digimon/dm/
OMG! I've been using your page since they gave me the Digital Monster ver. 20th Anniversary (actually, I was watching it even before it was gifted to me).

For me you are a god (?) Hahaha

I had not noticed that your page had the original Digital Monster information.
Have you put it now or was it from before?

I take this opportunity to ask you: I do not understand the requirements for the Perfect stage.
Does "12-15 Victories at both the Child and Adult Stage" mean 15 as Child + 15 as Adult or 15 in total?

BladeSabre

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Traited eggs only come from Perfects, and not if it dies in battle.

It means 15 as Child + 15 as Adult. One of the official guidebooks said that. But it turned out not to be true. I'd say the minimum requirement is 15 total, and 40 total seems to be better (but you can do them all as Adult).

DigiTifa

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Traited eggs only come from Perfects, and not if it dies in battle.
Ok, already clear.
The Traited Egg is to have more options to get a Perfect Digimon, but to get it you need a Perfect Digimon, hahaha.