Trailer/Preview for December 18th DigiNavi- Digimon Preview/News Stream is this week!

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Digimon Web put up a trailer for the DigiNavi that will stream later this week, with a surprising amount shown off in it.

Roughly half the trailer is a sneak peek at all the Vital Bracelet content which will also make up half of the full DigiNavi.

After that they show off a number of things including the Imperialdramon Amplified model kit, the new crane game plushes, and various recent apparel.

They also show off the old Agumon Keyboard Buddy, making you wonder if maybe we'll get a re-release.

We will also get another preview of the series 2 Shodo Digmon figures, iPhone accessories, and card game content, among other things.

As with most prior DigiNavi streams, this will have English subtitles for anyone who wants to tune in.

Some additional DigiNavi details.

The stream will go up at December 18th at 8pm (Japan time). That's 3am Pacific. This time converter can be used to give you an accurate time for wherever you are.

It will be hosted by Yuki Iwai (a comedian, actor, writer, radio host, and manga/anime fan), who hosts Digimon Card Battle..
Chiaki Matsuzawa, host of various Digimon events including some DigiFes and DigiNavi events, and also cameoed in tri. will also be there to introduce content.

Announced locations for the stream are: (many of these link to general accounts, not standby pages for the stream.)
Bandai Youtube
Bandai Line
Digimon Web on Twitter via Periscope
Niconico
DigiNavi will be made available on the Jump Festa 2021 Online site that weekend as a featured video while Jump Festa is running.

The Diginavi page on Digimon Web has been updated to act as a standby page for DigiNavi 4.

Our prior news on the DigiNavi can be found here and here.

Attachments

Sarabande__

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm for sure gonna be tuning in to this one. Really just for the VB. I still remember when I Used to watch these hoping for a survive release date. Aha how naive I was.

Aguman

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Who's that Digimon in the teaser on the VB?

Aguman

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ah it does look like Veedramon!

There's a shot of all three VBs and in each of them Veedramon(?) looks like it takes on the colour of it's background?

EDIT: On second glance, the sprite does seem to have some blue to it from the feet up so maybe the colour from the background is just seeping onto the sprite in this particular shot

Last edited:

Deep Saver

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
What catches my eyes about the sprite is that is is clearly a colorized retro-style sprite, not the significantly higher resolution sprites that have been shown off for the VB so far. I wonder if it offers both styles of sprites, and you can switch between them in the settings. On that note, I'm pretty sure the sprite is actually V-mon, not V-dramon, it looks a lot like a really washed out version of the one used in CS when attacking with the dot status, see here.

Aguman

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm pretty sure the sprite is actually V-mon, not V-dramon, it looks a lot like a really washed out version of the one used in CS when attacking with the dot status, see here.
Oh good eye! You're so right, that 100% looks like Veemon

Maybe they're just using the old sprite for the sake of presentation?
If there's an option to switch between the new and old sprites that would be pretty cool

KhanadianGeek

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I just hope that if we buy the Japanese bracelet that it can reconfigure to english. Please please please. If anything, I can always just ask for a refund, but. Yeah.

Sarabande__

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I just hope that if we buy the Japanese bracelet that it can reconfigure to english. Please please please. If anything, I can always just ask for a refund, but. Yeah.
Why ask for a refund? Just do what I'm gonna do lol which is just get used to clicking things and knowing what they do. It won't be hard because you will get accustomed to it quickly and eventually the Japanese lettering will look like English to you lol.

KhanadianGeek

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm not so much worried about not understanding the commands and such. It's moreso the connectivity online. Whether that might create complications for me when using the local app.