Tower of Saviors x Digimon Adventure Event Running in App, English Version Also- Promo Art

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
towerofsaviors_digimon01_july24_2022.jpg

The Tower of Saviors x Digimon collaboration we recently got details of (2) is in the midst of running, and it has a decent amount of Digimon content.

The collaboration is running in the English version also, which can be found at:
Apple App Store
Google Play Store

Most images are stored in the gallery due to there being a lot, and sizeable.

Promo images for the event from the shops...

The text description for the event is...
Tower of Saviors” x “Digimon” Crossover Event Coming Soon!

On 18 Jul (Mon), Tower of Saviors will hold a brand-new crossover event of “Adventure in the Realms” with the animated series “Digimon”!

* “Digimon” Diamond Seal series characters will be available for Amelioration together with the start of the crossover event!

* There will be more changes for the rare characters of the “Digimon” Diamond Seal series during the crossover period so please stay tuned!

The “Four Dark Masters” - “MetalSeadramon”, “Puppetmon”, “Machinedramon” and “Piedmon” - will start a new Chain Battles event of “Vanquish the Four Dark Masters!” on 18 Jul (Mon) after maintenance. The entire event will be divided into 2 phases, namely the “Preparation Phase” (18 Jul after maintenance - 20 Jul 11:59) and “Battle Phase” (20 Jul 12:00 - 12 Aug 23:59). The “Preparation Phase” allows Summoners to gear up for the battle by upgrading settings and saving Spirits. Summoners, please gather enough Golds for the battles. Summoners will be rewarded with Merits as they join the Chain Battles in the “Battle Phase”.

During the crossover period with “Digimon”, “Veemon & Wormmon” will arrive at the realms with a an extraordinarily high Skill level of Lv.70 and a event stage of “Hidden Power of Digivolution”! In addition, it can turn into “Imperialdramon : Dragon Mode” and “Imperialdramon : Fighter Mode” through Virtual Rebirth during the crossover period!

Tower of Saviors is totally free! Summoners may purchase Diamonds for drawing rare cards, restoring Stamina and extending the Inventory limit, etc.

Join us now to end the war once and for all!

Four webpages that are currently up explain the event, in detail, and what various Digimon things can be nabbed.

Due to their extreme size we aren't saving the text, but you can find them just below. These have relatively detailed information and images about the collaboration:
“Tower of Saviors” x “Digimon” Crossover Event Coming Soon!
【A New Adventure in the Realms】Celebration Event
Power Release & Branched Evolution of “Digimon” Diamond Seal Rare Characters | Ultimate Lord “Piedmon” Descends | Horror Mission of “Puppetmon”
【The Clown of Hell】Celebration Event

I nabbed the app and verified I was able to find Digimon content, although the interface isn't friendly for finding new things quickly if you aren't familiar with it (after doing the first Digimon match I spent a minute or two looking around and exited after not seeing another.)

And while we didn't archive all the text information, we did go ahead and nab the images from the pages that are currently up at the site. It's possible more will appear, if so, we will add them later.

The event has a nice stack of Digimon Adventure, along with some Adventure 02 content. The images include a lot of gameplay related details

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 11,705

Santaskid

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
sadly based on the info on the official website looks like the event is region locked

Taiwan Macau Hong Kong, SIngapore, Malaysia and Thailand.

I really think this is jsut a bunch of BS if your gonna region lock stuff (due to licensing issues) its kinda un fair to have a shared server so you can see people with units that you cant get.

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Interesting that the Bandai Asia name for MetalSeadramon’s attack is Blustering Storm. I don’t think it’s borrowed from the English version like other Asia terminology.

shynely

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Is the Digimon art new or recycled from elsewhere?

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The event is region locked? ...Well that sucks but helps with any fomo about this. Nice art though.