Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's fine to revive that, go ahead.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Can we bring back the Yugioh Arc V topic? They finished the Synchro Arc and have a new OP/ED. It was in the end of August last year.

Tetra Seleno

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Somewhat of an odd request, but could we revive / repost a thread devoted to sharing fanfic recommendations?

My search through WtW's archives yielded 2 threads devoted to that question:

1.) http://withthewill.net/threads/3486-Fanficion-Recommendations?highlight=Fanfiction+Recommendations

2.) http://withthewill.net/threads/12014-Good-Tamers-Fanfic?highlight=Fanfiction+Recommendations

TVTropes and the Digimon Wikia both have pages devoted to this question too, so if you feel that it's redundant to have a similar page on WtW, then that's cool.

miru

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Can I revive the interesting V-Pet ideas thread? I have this really good idea for a new V-pet.

miru

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Does this okay still last into today?

Chimera-gui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Would it be alright if I bring back the thread for the Armor themes? I found some new info regarding Moosemon that may tie it to the constellation of Cassiopeia:

Wikipedia said:
Other cultures see a hand or moose antlers in the pattern. These include the Lapps, for whom the W of Cassiopeia forms an elk antler. The Chukchi of Siberia similarly saw the five main stars as five reindeer stags.
From the non-Western astronomy section. I have thoughts regarding Manbomon's place in Light's mythology theme as well.

Chimera-gui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Alright, can I use the thread I linked instead of making a new one?