Tokomon, Soundbirdmon, Cyberdramon, Spadamon, & Omegamon X Previews for Booster Set 10

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
booster10tokomon_may11_2022.jpg
booster10soundbirdmon_may11_2022.jpg
booster10cyberdramon_may11_2022.jpg
booster10spadamon_may11_2022.jpg
booster10omegamonx_may11_2022.jpg

The Digimon Card Game Twitter (2) (3) has updated with card previews from Booster Set 10 Xros Encounter over the last few days. This time Tokomon, Soundbirdmon, Cyberdramon, Spadamon, and Omegamon X.

Tokomon features him appearing to guard a Poyomon against an unseen foe.
Soundbirdramon features a few of htem harassing an Impmon.
Cyberdramon features the Xros Wars version of Cyberdramon standing by next to Deckerdramon.
Spadamon features him charging with other Legend-Arms, you can see Ludomon taking up the back, and you can barely see Zubamon in the charge also, ahead of Spadamon.
Omegamon X features a good mech style 'after action' pose with some interesting details around the background, some nice effects, and a look at the X-Antibody in Omegamon X himself.

Previous previews for Booster Set 10 Xros Encounter:
Packaging, Shoutmon, Shoutmon x4, Taiki, & More
Dorulumon & Ballistamon
Pickmons & Starmons
Gaossmon & MailBirdramon
Troopmon & MadLeomon
Bosamon & Angoramon
SymbareAngoramon & Ruli
Breaclaw & Pyon Dump
Sanzomon
Venusmon & Healing Therapy
Tyutyumon & Damemon
Bunbun Fist
Magazine Previews- Sparrowmon, Shoutmon x5, Shoutmon x5B, Kiriha, Greymon, & MetalGreymon
Blucomon & Regalecusmon
Assaultmon & Cannondramon
Asuramon & PileVolcamon
Shoutmon x5 & Sparrowmon & DeckerGreymon Magazine Preview
V-Jump Previews
Minervamon
Monimon & Hi-VisionMonitamon
Coatlmon & Sandiramon
Golemon & Gogmamon
SkullKnightmon: Big Axe Mode & DarkKnightmon
Renamon & Kyubimon
Taomon & Strengthening Plug-In O
Sakuyamon: Miko Mode & Defense Plug-in C
Justimon: Critical Arm & Justice Kick
Dondokomon
Flying Hero! & The Immortal Champion
Greymon, MetalGreymon, Kiriha, & Blazing Memory Boost!! plus MetalGreymon Parallel Card
Deckerdramon & DeckerGreymon
Plasma Deckerdra Launcher
Jesmon X
Burning Star Crusher
Akari & Zenjirou
Ajatarmon
BloomLordmon & Gran del Sol
WezenGammamon
Canoweissmon
Thetismon & Lamortmon
Tinkermon & Darcmon
Griffomon
Baalmon & Beelzebumon
Shoutmon x4B & Death the Cannon
Shortmon & Weddinmon
DarkKnightmon X
Mushmon & Palmon
RedVegimon
Shoutmon King Version
Babydmon
Pulsemon & Impulse Memory Boost!!
Tactimon
Shoutmon x5B & Blastmon
GulusGammamon
Brachimon
Jyureimon
PetiMeramon
Achillesmon & Option Card Lónkhē Adistakto Preview & Clean Packaging
Sunflowmon
Lotusmon
Gankoomon X, Sistermon Ciel, Jesmon GX, & Seiken Meppa
Yuu

Booster Set 10 Xros Encounter will be out on May 27th.

We have clean card images from Starter Decks 12 & 13, Luxury Finished Tamers, plus Battle Pack 11.

We have the first art & more info for Booster Set EX-03 Dragon's Roar

And images from previous Digimon Card Game releases:
Starter Decks 1, 2, and 3, and first 10 promo cards
Booster Set 1 New Evolution
Booster Set 2 Ultimate Power
V-Tamer Promo Cards
Purple/Black Promo Set
Tamer Battle Pack 1 and Tamer Battle Winner's Card
Booster Set 3 Union Impact
Starter Decks 4, 5, & 6, plus Tamer Battle Pack 2 & winner's Card 2, & 1st 2 scene vote cards
Booster Set 4 Great Legend, Tamer Battle Pack 3, 3rd Scene Vote, Dark Digimon Promo Pack, & Apparel Cards
Booster Set 5 Battle of Omega, plus Tamer Battle Pack 4, 4th Scene Vote, & Vital Bracelet Pack-In Cards
Starter Decks 7 & 8, plus Delay Promos, Tamers Battle Pack 5, 1st Anniversary Promos, & Pulsemon
Booster Set 6 Double Diamond Cards, the 1st Anniversary Adventure Pack, and more
Booster Set EX-01 Classic Collection, plus Tamer Battle Pack 6 & 7, Tyranomon & dual Zeromaru Promo Cards
Booster Set 7 Next Adventure, Campaign Cards, & Tamers 20th Promo Cards
Starter Decks 9 & 10, plus Tamers Battle Pack 8, Ghost Game Promos, Online Promos, Tamers Evolution Box 1, & Amazon Starter Promos
Booster Set 8 New Hero, Starter Deck 11, plus Tamer Battle Pack 9 & Event Cards
Booster Set 9 X Record, plus Battle Pack 10, Special Promo Pack 2022, Update Pack, & Evolution Box 2

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    387.9 KB · Views: 7,415

Muur

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Spadamon is the first Red/Black Rookie, shame it only really does anything for Legend-Arms cuz it could've been really useful for other Red/Black decks but oh well just gotta wait for a more usable one for outside that arcetype. For Legend-Arms it's a reall good card though

Tokomon looking evil to fit Purple

It's a good job they specify it has to be Omnimon and not any Digimon with Omnimon for X or you could evolve X to X and kill something for only 1 memory which would be super OP

Bancho

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm so happy to see Spadamon, especially one who supports both Xros Hearts decks and the RagnaLordmon starter deck! I think that's super neat but I also just love seeing a Digimon I associate to the Nintendo DS video games.

Cyberdramon I'm happy to see too. Alongside Deckerdramon, it's my favorite Blue Flare design.

Tokomon
In-Training | Lesser
<Inherited Effect>: [Opponent's Turn] When this card is trashed from a Digimon's digivolution cards by effect, <Draw 1>.

Soundbirdmon
Rookie | Virus | Bird
[When Attacking] You may place 1 purple Digimon card from your hand to the bottom of the cards underneath your Tamer then <Draw 1>.
[When Deleted] <Save>
(You may place this card underneath one of your Tamers)
<Inherited Effect>: [Opponent's Turn] When this card is trashed from digivolution sources by an effect, gain 1 memory.

Cyberdramon
Ultimate | Vaccine | Alien / Blue Flare
[Main] When this card is in your hand, If you have a Digimon with 'Blue Flare' in its traits, you may pay 3 memory to place this card at the bottom of that Digimon's digivolution cards to unsuspend that Digimon.
<Inherited Effect>: [All Turns] While your opponent has 2 or more Digimon, this Digimon gains +1000 DP.

Spadamon
Rookie | Free | Weapon/Legend-Arms / Xros Heart
[When Played] You may place this Digimon as the bottom digivolution card of one of your Digimon with 'Legend-Arms' or 'Xros Heart' in its traits to <De-digivolve 1> 1 of your opponent's Digimon.
<Inherited Effect>: [When Attacking] (Once Per Turn) Reveal the top 3 cards from your deck. You may add 1 card with 'Legend-Arms' or 'Xros Heart' in its traits from among the revealed cards to your hand. Return the remaining cards to the bottom of your deck in any order.

Omnimon X-Antibody
Mega | Vaccine | Holy Warrior / Royal Knight / X Antibody
This card can digivolve from [Omnimon] for 3 memory.
When a card with [X-Antibody] in its digivolution cards would digivolve into this card, reduce the digivolution cost by 2.
[When Digivolving] Return all of your opponent's Digimon with the highest level to the bottom of their deck in any order.
[When Digivolving] [When Attacking] (Once Per Turn) You may return 1 [X-Antibody] or 1 Level 6 Digimon from this Digimon's digivolution cards to the bottom of your deck to reveal all of your opponent's Security cards and trash 1 card from among them. Return the rest of the revealed cards to your opponent's security area face down. Then, your opponent shuffles their security cards.

Last edited:

Rohan

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I completely forget that Soundbirdmon was created during the XW years as I pretty much associate it with Adventure: nowadays.

Imma be that guy and say that XW-Cyberdramon's design is the better one of the two.

Lastly, I'm super glad that Spadamon's effects cover both Xros Heart and Legend Arms so it can be used in either one without having to wait for it to reappear in a LA-focused Set.

D O R U g o r a m o n

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm surprised Xros Wars Cyberdramon wasnt blue/black to evolve into Justimon.

I was kinda expecting Spadamon to be blue as well but I guess black red makes sense because he's legend arms.

Sparrow Hawk

Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Omegamon X's effect is too strong and it is clearly Omega Inforce! But I think sasai drew this Omegamon X's armor more... Thicken.

Tokomon going rabid?! I love this card...

Mattman324

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Xros Wars Cyberdramon doesn't really have anything to do with Justimon. The original Cyberdramon was a cyborg dragon - Xros Wars' one is just a Xenomorph made of metal.

Darklabo

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
RIP Dorugoramon.

Probably RIP Cyberdramon as well, if Adventure 2020 is anything to go by.

Muur

Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

I was kinda expecting Spadamon to be blue as well but I guess black red makes sense because he's legend arms.
Yeah he fits perfectly in blue as a baby Leomon basically but then it'd be worse for the legend arms so even though these colours are weird it's perfect for the deck he's needed in. Also Shoutmon stuff I guess. I'd say maybe a blue one comes eventually but then that'd still be bad for LA decks. Unless of course a new one comes in the 25th anniv and is Blue

2010 Cyberdramon not being able to become Justimon gives him a bit more uniqueness at least.

Geode

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Is Spadamon racing with Zubamon and Ludomon, cool.

Bancho

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Omegamon X's effect is too strong and it is clearly Omega Inforce! But I think sasai drew this Omegamon X's armor more... Thicken.

Tokomon going rabid?! I love this card...
I totally didn't see that Omnimon X was posted! I added his text to my post

D O R U g o r a m o n

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Also never noticed that Xros war cyberdramon had a tail mouth, but I guess he has to eat somehow.

Frankly he looks like a good pre-evolution for craniamon as well with his double spear and monsterous aesthetic.

Sparrow Hawk

Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I assumed Omegamon X's effect wasn't posted here because of "hate" but I'm glad it wasn't that case...

I really want to see Royal Knight in X forms with Attack Options for "Ultimate Battle" attack series for epic artworks. Because, Alphamon and Omegamon X cards got their Inforce effects in it. So I totally will support the case for Ultimate Battle technique series as Attack Option cards!

e105zeta

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Just once I wish we’d get an image of Soundbirdmon with its mouth open.

Geode

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I was researching and since Zubamon is Durandal and Ludomon is Prydwen, maybe Spadamon is Rhongomiant Arthur’s cutting spear.