Ting Tong

tanphanthanh94

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm a stay at home mom, and lately it's been pretty crazy, specailly with a 1 year old son! He's been crabby lately(mostly just yesterday). My husband woke up my son this morning at 7am, not too bad, but normally I get one more hour of good sleep before he wakes up. Made breakfeast, cleaned up a bit. We just got a washer and dryer, so I can't wait to start the laundry! oh wait... my hubby still hasn't hooked them up yet! =P darn.. lol. My life is pretty boring honestly, but I love it. I plan to take him to the park later today, so that'll be fun. I'm a gamer girl, so once my son goes to bed at night I LOVE to play my games, lately i've been playing the new Black Ops game with my husband, only it's hard to handle because it's more fast paced then MW2 was. I also love to play Final Fantasy games and Kingdom Hearts games. (as well as many others, but those ones are my love!)

I just recently got Digimon World 3, and I played alot of Digimon World 1. I've got a ton of digivices that i've been playing with lately too but now i'm trying to get rid of some/them so I can get ones that I really want. speaking of which, I just bought a purple d-3 version 2. I'm really excited to get that, since my only other d-3 is broken(still works though), and it doesn't have a battery cover. So yay! Digivices! =D

My days consist of Cleaning, taking care of my son, making food(which can be RLY fun sometimes! I just recently made Seasalt Ice Cream Bars for a party I was having, they were good but I put too much salt in! XS yikes!) and playing video games. =D yea... I think my lifes pretty rad(not sarcasm) xD

icymon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Cool to see a gamer girl, you are a rare breed! Do you play digivices only or also vpets?

SparkGold

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
welcome to the forum! Was it the Digimon games that drew you to the fandom or did you already have a prior love for it?