Thetismon Parallel Preview for Booster Set 10

Kaleidos

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well that is proof that Thetismon is not a dark evolution
I don't think that people were ever reasonably debating that possibility, or really any of the Perfects being dark evolutions. Ghost Game's been pretty explicit about branch evolutions being unheard of in the setting outside Gammamon who has a reason for being an exception, albeit said reason's not revealed yet.

Not to mention, the DRB entry is full of references about Thetismon being heroic and benevolent and it even heals and buffs allies, and its design doesn't imply a dark evolution at all especially compared to GulusGammamon (even the "dark" coloration is in theme with the rest of its line). Even Lamortmon, the most monstrous Perfect of the trio by far, is just impulsive and wild yet is still described as being self-conscious and being able to be tamed by people who bonded with it.

Last edited:

Sparrow Hawk

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah but those Ghost Game partners are really unique.

Jellyfish digimon being Data type and her Perfect form's colors are somewhat sinister due to being abyss ocean creature digimon.
Abyss ocean creatures in real life are really weird and very alien and their appearances are a bit sinister.

Angoramon seemed like it's Data type to match their shy personalities yet their Attributes are Vaccine. His Perfect form is just like Virus attribute in every way as the official profile gave you that impression but he is just like Cyberdramon, Manticoremon, Parasaurmon, etc in their own unique ways...

Gammanon is easy to mistake for having Data attribute but it's Virus like Parasaurmon... He have GulusGammamon but weirdly Canoweissmon is the only one that is one Perfect form with multiple previous forms below to evolve into, even including that "dark" evo.

This fact made me wants to see if they will introduce the next new digimon partner comes with "sinister" trait for just uniqueness in the future.

I can understand some fans reacted to this when their Perfect forms first revealed in the sprites according to their first reactions, is that like dark evo?

HeroWars

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
ElQRWFvXUAABahj

I want Thetismon Calmaramon Sirenmon singing together or singing battle between Thetismon and Calmaramon

Geode

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Could you imagine Thetismon vs Skullscorpiomon and can Thetismon do long-range lighting attacks?