Theories for Tri

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Apocalymon comes from the Fire Wall not the Dark Ocean, the Dark Ocean is just some random alternate dimension that was thrown in by a writer for one episode and was referenced a few times after wards

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
if it's the same gennai infected by piedmon even more reason apocalymon is pulling the strings.
It's not. The real Gennai was rescued along with Daisuke and the others in part 6.

sarkTPK35

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
part six of what? the world tour episades?

also ive been thinking that whoever made dark genni dark might be the true enemy of the series. genni is kind of like a blanket to the digiworld, trying to cover the DW from the real world, its a genius plan to take over the one controling the communications between the worlds!

Theigno

Supper Mοderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
part six of what? the world tour episades?
No, the sixth and final part/movie of Digimon tri.
So I guess this might be a spoiler for you since you only mentioned having watched up to coexistence. But of course since tri ended months ago and the thread has been incorporating information from part 6 for several pages and moved on to being theories for the upcoming movie project, that is to be expected.

Last edited:

sarkTPK35

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
thank you for respecting spoilers.😆

but now that the tri is done, then we do have the idea about what tri left with us, what the theme of tri is! might be eye opning!?!

Last edited:

Digiforlife

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Tri refers Dark Gennai as "Mysterious Man". But the counterpart has already been done in 02, as before she was revealed, Arukenimon was referred to as "Mysterious Woman". Although this doesn't confirm anything I tend to see Dark Gennai as another Arukenimon-type figure/villain

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Kingbeemon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
if it's the same gennai infected by piedmon even more reason apocalymon is pulling the strings.
It's not. The real Gennai was rescued along with Daisuke and the others in part 6.
I rewatched it how do you know gennai is in one of the pods? I don't see anything that hints that.

no hints. outright confirmed
Not really it's just a silhouette I'll give you it looks a lot like gennai but not a confirmation. Also there were a lot of copy gennais so that doesn't prove it's the same one piedmon met.

Jaybird C

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Not really it's just a silhouette I'll give you it looks a lot like gennai but not a confirmation. Also there were a lot of copy gennais so that doesn't prove it's the same one piedmon met.
On those grounds, there's no evidence that the 02 kids are really themselves, either. They could be Bakemon or other figures under an illusion.

We know it's the real Gennai on the same grounds that we know that it's the real 02 kids -- because they're presented as imprisoned, and there's no reason for anyone else to be imprisoned in their stead. The villains/writers aren't clever or interested enough for that.

sarkTPK35

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
talking about the 02 kids, im sad that non of thm showed their faces in the series!

but on another note, the series dident solve the dark genni problem, he never reverted himself back, dose this mean he will have something to do in another series further along the line?

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
talking about the 02 kids, im sad that non of thm showed their faces in the series!

but on another note, the series dident solve the dark genni problem, he never reverted himself back, dose this mean he will have something to do in another series further along the line?
most likely, they teased Diaboromon and Daemon for a reason, be a dick move to not use them after that

Ryudamon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I have another Theory of who Dark Gennia really is. I think it could also be GranDracmon. He is the king of the Vampire Digimon, so he can order Diaboromon X easily. That means they can start the X-Digimon, and add 3 more tamers to help them defeat GranDracmon once and for all. GranDracmon have boast of such power that even the Seven great Demon Lords can not interfere with it.

sarkTPK35

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Another thing is the real world reboot, how would you reboot the real world?

My personal theory is that they shut everything electronic off perminetly, by doing so they destroy the digital world and send the real world back to the stone age.

But how is that an absolute reboot at all, I don't know?, was that the general gist of what would happen to the worlds?

Jaybird C

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Another thing is the real world reboot, how would you reboot the real world?

My personal theory is that they shut everything electronic off perminetly, by doing so they destroy the digital world and send the real world back to the stone age.

But how is that an absolute reboot at all, I don't know?, was that the general gist of what would happen to the worlds?
The loss of electricity would only send us back to 1834 -- the relay was in invented in 1835 -- and it wouldn't really last for that long, I'd guess about two generations at the outset, because we'd still have the know-how to repair the industry we currently have. The loss of electricity would basically last as long as it took us to start making effective power systems again.

The reboot works on the premise of the Digital World absorbing the Real World, so if we had to make an excuse, the Real World was probably being "digitized", which would bring it under the sway of the Digital World's functions.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I figured that's what they meant. But once we figured out how to run things off of solar, wind, water, and everything else, we'd have everything fixed.

Jaybird C

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I figured that's what they meant. But once we figured out how to run things off of solar, wind, water, and everything else, we'd have everything fixed.
If I sound rude I don't mean it, but you know solar power and other green energy systems are just alternative ways of generating electricity, right? Losing electricity as a whole implies those would all collapse, too.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's not rude. Just a little while ago. That's the only thing I'd think was weird with your post. Sorry.

Jaybird C

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's not rude. Just a little while ago. That's the only thing I'd think was weird with your post. Sorry.
Very true. I just had a very pedantic itch to scratch all of a sudden; my bad.