MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Just a couple months to go...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

With just about 2 and a half months until Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna hits theaters in Japan, Toei has put up the list of theaters where the movie will be shown.

This is the first full theatrical release for the franchise in Japan (the movies for the first 4 shows were part of Toei's Animation Fairs, the Savers film played as a short before anime movie, and tri. were OVAs with limited theatrical distribution), so this is a bit of a wider release.

We won't be listing all the theaters here, as it's a bit of a larger list than we are used to from tri., 47 theaters total. A good number of theaters that showed tri. during it's limited run will be showing Kizuna, and the list can be found here (same link as above.)

Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna, the 20th Anniversary film for Digimon Adventure, comes out February 21, 2020 in Japan, with a release in the US in Spring 2020 announced.

Earlier today we got the first details for advance general tickets for the film.

Digiforlife

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
thanks! This is one of the main reason I'll be going to Japan for 3 months :):):) first time watching Digimon movie in its original country so happy!!

jetman91

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
thanks! This is one of the main reason I'll be going to Japan for 3 months :):):) first time watching Digimon movie in its original country so happy!!
That sounds exciting. Have fun. I'd love to go to Japan someday.

Interesting how this is somewhat of a wide release. I wonder if the USA release will get a similar treatment. Will it be dubbed?

drtomoe123

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Woohoo! I'll be in Sapporo the week after it comes out so I'm looking forward to seeing it. :)