The Xros Wars Wars Levels Guessing Game!

Chimera-gui

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
To be fair, there aren't many independent Perfect level Digimon so more are welcome IMO.

McGann

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Aw dang. The Death Generals is really weird.
And it looks like the Mode changes and + weapons remained even more static than anticipated.
Not really happy about where RaptorSparrowmon landed, but eh, what'ya gonna do.

(@TMS Sorry if not following the rules made counting a pain in the ass. I got so focused on organizing them all, I lost sight of the fact they'd need to be tallied up.)

Rohan

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wow, I was way off on some of them. I agree with whoever said that some of these choices feel deliberate to fill in Evolution gaps like Jokermon being a perfect (pun intended) prior stage for Piedmon.

The one that I am most saddened to see is that MadLeomon is indeed an Adult when I would've preferred him be a Perfect instead. :(

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Sorry if not following the rules made counting a pain in the ass. I got so focused on organizing them all, I lost sight of the fact they'd need to be tallied up.
It's okay. Scoring in general was a little difficult.

I'm amused that there are some Digimon in the list where I think literally all of us were wrong. Chikurimon and the Perfect-level Big Deathstars, for example.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Even Deckerdramon and Sparrowmon threw us off.

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey, due to a conversation in the Discord, I just recounted Muur's score and he actually got 60, not 58, which puts him tied for 3rd place. I really recommend that everyone do a count of their own scores to see if there are any other discrepancies.

Jmac28211

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I was so close šŸ˜¢. Oh well! I had fun, and some of those actual levels were pretty dang surprising. Letā€™s hope we get the rest of the XW Digimon with levels! Can we use this thread to speculate on the ones that werenā€™t added into the reference book? (Panbachimon, X5S, etc.)