The Success of Appmon?

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I guess that means we shouldn't hold our breath for a Season 2. At least we can be happy with what we got.
I'd say we knew there wouldn't be a season 2 when the show ended.

That doesn't mean we can't see more Appmon in the future mind you... but it's certainly done 'for the moment' (minus a bit or two.)

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I just thought we'd need more because there's a lot of stuff to just not use it. But shame about the 3DS game. It sounds nice. But games may not have been the strongest suit. That was the anime. At least that's what I always say.

Shadow Shinji

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
And I won't be surprised if Gatchmon's line shows up in whatever Digimon game comes after Hackers Memory.
Judging by the great amount of fanarts, fanfics and stuff on the Internet, I'd say that, for the very first time in Digimon, Hackmon and even Offmon are quite more popular than Gatchmon, so I'd say that it's more likely to see them first in future videogames, unless they prefer to play the "protagonist card" first, which is quite common in Digimon in fairness.

Tortoiseshel

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm still holding out hope that this K character in Hacker's Memory turns out to be Rei or something. It could work I think!

Vice

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Despite what some haters say about Appmon on YouTube and other sites, in this community it seems to be pretty well liked and accepted by the majority of people. I’m not sure about commercial success however, but I would say it was successful on a cult following level.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
There's one problem. Youtube. The comments mostly but agreed. It's a good show.

salman332

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Youtube commenter is never a reliable way to determined popularity, given how hated Sword Art Online was among the youtube and entire internet and yet still how popular it is in Japan that it get a movie, a third season and a spin off in 2017 alone.

DigitalCorp

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Now, the question is.... considering the Hunters arc never got an English dub in the States, will Appmon?

clanc

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think that if whoever has if the Digimon rights imports the 3DS game and the chips there'd be no problem with a dub, that's it, if they're still interested in Digimon.

Shutmon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I mean, given we've gotten a lot of products and even character songs, we could expect possible audio dramas and a movie in the future.