The Random Exploits of Angel of Hope

AngelofHope

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey everyone I decided to get round to make a what's happening for myself ^_^ Will recap yesterday and bit of today as am very happy right now ^_^

Yesterday I went out and bought my PS3 and my GTA IV (Which I bought with my Birthday money from the week before). I was kind of annoyed at first as I spent about 4 hours last night waiting for things to update and to install and by the time I had finally set everything up I wasn't in the mood to play so I decided to leave it for the night. Just before I went to bed yesterday I got round to making my Deviant Art account (As everyone I know seems to have one these days and I thought it would be easier if I made one too), I only put on like three pictures and a small and boring blog and went to bed.

Today I woke up and finally played my game and loved it (Well liked it anyway, still not 100% on the game itself) and had a few hours fun just randomly getting used to the controls and gameplay. I decided to turn of the game as I don't want to just get hooked ad vanish for a few weeks so decided to come on line. I went to my Deviant account and found out that one of my pictures, a very faint picture of Angemon that's in pencil, had already been put on someones favourite list! This really surprised me as I didn't think the picture was very good but I guess I was wrong, will still look better when done in pen I think ^_^

That's all for now really, just need to vent some excitement lol

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Playstation Network based updates are the slowest fucking thing on the planet.

AngelofHope

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
@ GoC - Oh don't I know it now, is so slow makes you want to slit you wrists >_>

Today has been quiet good, I spent most of last night doing my drawing for Vande and it came out very well, definitely better than I thought I could do anyway. It was nice to wake up to a nice reception to it as well, I was pretty much expecting every detail to be severely scrutinised but everyone on the sites I posted it on has actually been very nice.

I just watched a movie call Flight of the Living Dead, was awesomely funny but as far as Zombie movies go it wasn't particular original or good but it has something alot of movies need - Unintentional humour, the kind not shoved down your throat but is there giving you a laugh even though its not actually made too ^_^

AngelofHope

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Today is awesome! Been to town and came back with Super Smash Bros Brawl, a new Webcam (Which is brilliant!) and a bunch of art stuff for all my drawings ^_^

AngelofHope

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah but too tired to get into it. And looks like the cam is faulty now >_>

AngelofHope

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Today has been fairly quiet really. Once awake I finished and uploaded a comic strip I made last night to my Deviant account, it came out quite well I think. I also started planning an RPG character for here on WtW and that too also came out quite well. Oh and how can I forget I restarted my Digimon Dusk, I had deleted my old file with my dream team so this time I going strategic rather than on those I like.

AngelofHope

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Another quiet day, usual drawing, gaming and tv watching. Mainly posting to add a quote from myself that I found quite funny

AoH on lack of explanation in Zombie movies:

"Zombie movies are like religion, just less macabre"

AngelofHope

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Today has been quite quiet which is good as I was tired after yesterday. Most of the day I was feeling pretty down for no reason but I cheered myself up. I watched a zombie movie (That had the campest song I ever heard but was perfect for Vamdemon) to get me started, then I did a yaoi picture of Vamdemon and Lucemon FDM for Vande (Which she liked) so that cheered me up. I finally found a decent MMORPG that can be played in the U.K so that also helped and now I am about to start another drawing (Although plan to sleep in a little bit so doubt will be finished today) just for the hell of it ^_^

Odd day that started low and ended high ^_^

Norm

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Which MMO? I play a lot in the UK. Never was a fan of yaoi (possibly because I'm a straight teenage boy? lol) but zombie movies are great.
You know what are even better? Old Kung-fu movies. They're actually kinda funny. Comedy of errors of sorts.

AngelofHope

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
One that im currently trying is called Dofus. I like it so far as it reminds me of a game that I enjoy. I definatly prefer zombie movies as they are just so unexplained and it annoys people so much and... well I like that lol.

AngelofHope

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Meh why does windows hate me? Doing an update now that kicked me out, and currently blocking, me from using MSN which is a major pain.

Most of today has been spent on Gaia playing games. Lazy I know but I dont care one bit ^_^

Vande

Roll Roll, Critical, Critical
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
[quote author=AngelofHope link=topic=9182.msg115544#msg115544 date=1216948145]
Meh why does windows hate me? Doing an update now that kicked me out, and currently blocking, me from using MSN which is a major pain. [/quote]

*pokes it to work for you*

AngelofHope

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Today has been very meh. Things have been coming out to annoy me all at once. On one forum I was deemed an attention seeker by one loser for daring to post the truth when I laughed over a horrible story, which I mainly did is that's how I deal with anything bad, but just because I wasn't being all false like everyone else going 'boohoo its terrible' apparently I'm just craving attention >_>

Then I got a text from someone having a go at me for not being around despite everyone else involved not being around either and its just like... why am I the one your after when so many others are just not bothering?

And finally just now had a disagreement with a friend over another disagreement with another friend. Basically the original guy mentioned music and i said 'not Japanese enough for my liking' as a joke, then he asked if I like Utada. Don't get me wrong she's not awful but I find her to be overhyped and just... well everyone likes her and that puts me off a bit as its like she's almost a trend in a way and then basically I got attacked for saying that and when I wouldn't sit listing Japanese music artists I do like I was treated as "Oh your just being a moron, you cant say that and then not tell me a list of who you do otherwise you are just a moron" and that kind of thing. I was annoyed but left it. Just now I mentioned it to a friend and he agreed and then proceeded to do the same thing! Why can't a person disagree with something without having to give a bloody encyclopedic essay about the reasons as to why they dint agree and give reasons for preferring something else? It really pisses me off how people cannot just accept a simple comment or statement and then want to blow it out of all freaking proportion!

End of rant :mad: