The New Digimon World Dawn/Dusk/Lost Evo/SXW Sprite Topic! *NO SPRITE REQUESTS!*

Garmmon

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Re: The NEW Digimon World Dawn/Dusk/Lost Evo Sprite Topic! *NO SPRITE REQUESTS!*

[quote author=Lhikan634 link=topic=14767.msg207409#msg207409 date=1300993778]Oh, and if you didn't realize, I think Greymon O's page is about a pixel or so longer than Greymon (XW). :p[/quote]
Haha, I noticed that. Not that I bothered to fix it xD

[quote author=KrytenKoro link=topic=14767.msg207423#msg207423 date=1301001508]
If there are any plans to animate these sprites (and I surely hope there are), can the Digimon Wiki and Wikimon use them? (with proper accreditation, of course).
[/quote]
Since Durgon animated some of the sprites you might have to ask her about the animations first, but as for the sprites everything's okay with me. :)

Anyways..
Armamon
There's no attack pose; Armamon's attack pose is just the sprite going higher or something.
Almost done with the game! Hopefully after that I can rip the remaining XW Digimon too.

Edit: OmegaArmamon BM incomplete
I suck at puzzles. D< Anyone can feel free to try it out; these are all the tiles in the tile viewer that I can find that are definitely part of the sprite, but stuff still seems missing to me...
I'll be focusing on getting the playable Digimon first, so yeah. I dunno if I'll go back to this; I haven't even finished the Lost Evo final boss sprites lol.

YukiGreymon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Re: The NEW Digimon World Dawn/Dusk/Lost Evo Sprite Topic! *NO SPRITE REQUESTS!*

Out of curiosity, were Spinomon and Armamon the only enlarged enemies in the whole game?

Garmmon

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

[quote author=YukiGreymon link=topic=14767.msg207469#msg207469 date=1301026652]
Out of curiosity, were Spinomon and Armamon the only enlarged enemies in the whole game?
[/quote]
I only remember Spinomon being enlarged (and named as 'master of the flower field')..Armamon is new, and its size is pretty typical for the final few bosses. I haven't done any of the quests, so I don't know if anything shows up during the quests.

Shoutmon X2
Ballistamon
Starmon
Beelzebumon
SkullKnightmon
DeadlyAxemon
Cutemon
Pickmon
MetalGreymon
DarkKnightmon
Shoutmon X3
Shoutmon X4
Star Sword
Dorulu Cannon
Shoutmon X5
Jet Sparrow
Shoutmon X4B

grahhh I need a break. I'll finish up the remaining few tonight.

Exiled

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

[quote author=Durgon link=topic=14767.msg207420#msg207420 date=1300997720]
It's on the previous page, in one of Garm's sprite dump images.
[/quote]

Oh.. gomenasai... :p

Really, hontoni arigato, Garmmon. Keep the good work.

YukiGreymon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Thanks again, Garm.

I just love the way Shoutmon X4SD looks. They should give him a new name and make him a Royal Knight.

It occurs to me that Spadamon is kind of a letdown. He's a Weapon Digimon but only turns into a weapon for one character, and that character is ALREADY able to turn other digimon into weapons. Even if I couldn't hope for a... um... WarGreymon + Spada Axe... or something, a MetalGreymon S would have been nice.

ANYWAY, is there any possibility that this game has a Chronomon HM or Aegisdramon equivalent that we don't know about yet? Like a reformed Armamon and Shoutmon X4A or something?

EDIT: I just noticed that the DarkKnightmon sprite is missing some pieces. The game's fault, in this case. He lacks the other yellow spike on his axe, and the back half of his dual lance thing. What's weird is that these aren't missing on his overworld sprites, just the battle ones. *shrug*

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

These are nice. But I wonder how'd I'd be able to get all of them. Need to find a FAQ.

AngelofHope

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I have modded in the sprite sheets to the main page. Sorry it took me so long, been getting over a case of Labyrinthitis. *collapses from topic modding tiredness*

Durgon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think the Armamon sheet might have to be reuploaded somewhere else, it resized or something and it's foggy. Garm's original works fine for my animating though.

AngelS

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Did anyone notice that Omegamon has a different sprite to Lost Evolution & SXW?

Alpha55

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Arn't there supposed to be Kabuterimon Spade and Heart in Xros Wars? They seem to be missing.

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think they both look exactly the same. Their DigiXroses are different and that's about it.

Alpha55

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Do they look the same compared with Kabuterimons in Dawn/Dusk?

Garmmon

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
^Yeah, they're the same. Kabuterimon is just Kabuterimon, the heart and spade are different DigiScores used to DigiXros to Kabuterimon (each with different version exclusive components).

Alpha55

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
What is Greymon L? I know Greymon O is the Orange re-colour, but the only other Xros Greymon(other than Metal ect) is Grey.

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
L stands for Legend. L Digimon are the original versions of the Xros Wars Digimon like Greymon, Beelzebumon, and Starmon. So Greymon L looks like Taichi's Greymon.

Alpha55

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
[quote author=TMS link=topic=14767.msg214316#msg214316 date=1311565150]
L stands for Legend. L Digimon are the original versions of the Xros Wars Digimon like Greymon, Beelzebumon, and Starmon. So Greymon L looks like Taichi's Greymon.
[/quote]

Oh, thanks for sorting that out. I never did get why Xros changed older Digimon so much.

Lhikan634

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Heya, couldn't help but notice this, but the image for the Tera Devast back from Lost Evo is missing. I remember from the old thread that it was in-process and apparently a pain in the rear to work with. If I am correct, a good portion of one sprite had been completed, but it seems there was some form of "jigsaw work" to be done still. I also couldn't help but notice there was only one sprite of Giga Devast. Is that since only one exists or again due to pain-in-the-rear syndrome?

I was wondering if this all was still in-process or was scrapped due to insanity. If it's not being continued, there's still an image for the Tera Devast, in-process.

There was also something mentioned towards the end there about a giant Numemon? :p