The New Digimon World Dawn/Dusk/Lost Evo/SXW Sprite Topic! *NO SPRITE REQUESTS!*

Garmmon

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Re: The NEW Digimon World Dawn/Dusk/Lost Evo Sprite Topic! *NO SPRITE REQUESTS!*

http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/6312/randomdump.png
Random spritedump; some overworlds, portraits, etc. As you can see I'm playing Blue; wonder if someone else can get the Nene sprites instead.
I'll probably reorganise them later. I don't like organising stuff :\

Vande

V-Tamer Vande
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Re: The NEW Digimon World Dawn/Dusk/Lost Evo Sprite Topic! *NO SPRITE REQUESTS!*

[quote author=Garmmon link=topic=14767.msg206959#msg206959 date=1300609200]
http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/6312/randomdump.png
Random spritedump; some overworlds, portraits, etc. As you can see I'm playing Blue; wonder if someone else can get the Nene sprites instead.
I'll probably reorganise them later. I don't like organising stuff :\
[/quote]

What on earth do you have Kiriha saying in that one?

Garmmon

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Guess who's the first complete spritesheet!
*Frontier fangirl*
More to come soon! The XW Digimon might have to wait though since apparently I can't turn their melody things into Digimon yet.

[quote author=Vande link=topic=14767.msg206960#msg206960 date=1300610201]
What on earth do you have Kiriha saying in that one?
[/quote]
It was supposed to be 'aishiteru zo Taiki!!' but it looks nothing like what it's supposed to lol. Oh well.
Which means 'I love you Taiki' btw

Edit:
Lucemon
Cerberumon
Scorpiomon
Nefertimon
Bastemon
BlueMeramon
Daipenmon <3
Chaosdramon

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Thank you for all of these. The comments are hilarious. They really are.

YukiGreymon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

There is something... ~fabulous~... about Tactimon in sprite form, and I like it.

Do all the digimon from previous games appear to have unchanged sprites so far as you've noticed?

Garmmon

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

[quote author=YukiGreymon link=topic=14767.msg207020#msg207020 date=1300677218]Do all the digimon from previous games appear to have unchanged sprites so far as you've noticed?[/quote]
I haven't really gone to notice them, but I don't think they'll be changed since Lost Evo fixed quite a number of old sprites...
Then again, it's not impossible for them to have changed the old sprites again. I'll check after I'm done with the new sprites, but if someone else could check for me it'd be great. :)
[quote author=KrytenKoro link=topic=14767.msg207021#msg207021 date=1300677294]
How come the blue Greymon has red eyes as a large sprite, but yellow eyes as a walking sprite?
[/quote]
Dunno, it's just like that in the game. The large sprites and overworlds are most likely made by different people, so it's probably just miscommunication or something..? I'd trust the big sprite for colours.

More sheets:
MadLeomon
Monitamon

Garmmon

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Lilithmon
The difference between Lilithmon and Lilithmon L becomes more apparent after seeing the attacking sprites. Lilithmon is a crazy woman.
Which reminds me, no small Lilithmon (L) sprite on the first page? Guess I'll rip Lilithmon L later.

Ecit:
SkullKnightmon BR
Chikurimon
Bommon

Does this mean I have to actually progress the game now? *sulk*
I just hate it when my comp freezes just as I'm about to save a sheet..must've happened at least 3 times. :\

Shoutmon
Spadamon

Absolute Zero

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

finally Tactimon sword :eek:!
OOT Question,
Since you're playing Blue, how do you get ShoutmonX5? is Sparrowmon not Red exclusive?

Garmmon

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

[quote author=Absolute Zero link=topic=14767.msg207032#msg207032 date=1300697886]Since you're playing Blue, how do you get ShoutmonX5? is Sparrowmon not Red exclusive?[/quote]
Sparrowmon isn't Red exclusive; it'd be pretty unfair if it was, lol.
But nah, I just used cheat codes to get a complete dictionary. I'm too lazy to actually get them all..

Dracomon
Unfortunately we don't get to see its full body sprite or anything. When you input the DigiMelody thing all he does is show up and give you the WarGreymon DigiMemory, so.

Edit: http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/7749/digixrosbattle.png
Battle poses of Shoutmon X2, X3, X4 and Dorulu Cannon, without overworlds since I can't get them yet.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Huh. I would have figured Tactimon's sword would be more impressive then that.
But Blastmon is funny looking.
The Lilithmon you have now is nice. She really is crazy looking.
All great work.

Garmmon

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Durgon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Beelzemon! <3 I LOVE his sprites. Thanks for the rips Garm. ^^

I see Impmon's sprite got a revamp as well, I can't decide if I like the new one or the old one better. XD

Lhikan634

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

I can't help but find it interesting that they released Greymon O but not standard Greymon (guess we call him Greymon L now or something like that).

Good sprites, love to see them as always, Garmmon! Though I keep having to tell myself that these aren't from Digi-Brigade or Zero_xm7, so used to the older ones being by them :p

Oh, and if you didn't realize, I think Greymon O's page is about a pixel or so longer than Greymon (XW). :p

Durgon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

[quote author=Exiled link=topic=14767.msg207419#msg207419 date=1300997633]
Excuse me if this is spam... but I can't see Beelzebumon's sheet :-\
[/quote]

It's on the previous page, in one of Garm's sprite dump images.