The Hiatus is Over Today with Episode 4, Birdramon Soars, Plus an Adventure: Insert Song

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

After a coronavirus related hiatus of a few months with Kitaro episodes airing, and then Adventure: restarting, episode 4, Birdramon Soars, will finally air today!

Episode 4 begins the arc of them being in the Digital World, after the 3 episode setup/War Game arc.

We expect simulcast streams to go up at 7:30pm Pacific, just like other episodes did.

Episode discussion when it airs, can be found in the episode 4 discussion thread. The thread also has an episode preview and a time converter so you can be sure when it will go up.

If you want a quick catchup before episode 4, a short compilation of episodes 1 thru 3 can be found here.

In addition, a fun announcement before the episode!

Episode 4 will feature the first insert song for Digimon Adventure:!

'Be The Winners' is sung by Takayoshi Tanimoto, who sings the opening theme for the show.

While we don't know what the insert song is for, an evolution theme would be the obvious guess, but we will find out soon enough.

Attachments

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I hope the simulcast will resume because they still have that message there in crunchyroll

SparkGold

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I was gonna nap but I want to be fully awake for this. My love for the first three episodes is massive, so the fourth I'm super looking forward to!

Tetsuya Suoh

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
You know, I was going to wait until tomorrow when I had all day, but stuff that noise! Digimon is back baby!