Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
thedigimon3_4_1_november21_2021.jpg
thedigimon3_4_0_november21_2021.jpg
thedigimon3_4_2_november21_2021.jpg

When 'The Digimon' returned they teased silhouettes of more, and now we have details!

So first up, we are getting 2 more sets (Volume 3 and 4), a combination of new figures and revival figures.

thedigimon3_4_5_november21_2021.jpg
thedigimon3_4_6_november21_2021.jpg

The packaging follows the general style set by the original releases of 'The Digimon' and revised for recent releases.

Volume 3 is using blue crates and all are branded as Digimon Adventure.
Volume 4 uses red. All are Digimon Adventure except one, which is branded as Tamers.

Onto the figures! Revival figures are modern 'arrangements' of the classic figures. They are respecting the model designs of the era, but updating them with a higher level of detail, quality, and posing. New figures are just that, entirely new.
thedigimon3_4_3_november21_2021.jpg
thedigimon3_4_4_november21_2021.jpg

New Collection Volume 3 includes revival figures of Botamon/Koromon/Mamemon, Airdramon, Seadramon, along with a new figure of Omegamon.
New Collection Volume 4 includes revival figures of Garurumon and Kabuterimon, along with new figures of Gabumon/Elecmon & Beelzebumon.

They all look rather nice this time around, with Omegamon and Beelzebumon being as good as you would expect considering they were the main ones teased for these sets.

thedigimon3_4_7_november21_2021.jpg
thedigimon3_4_8_november21_2021.jpg
thedigimon3_4_9_november21_2021.jpg
thedigimon3_4_10_november21_2021.jpg
thedigimon3_4_11_november21_2021.jpg
thedigimon3_4_12_november21_2021.jpg
thedigimon3_4_13_november21_2021.jpg
thedigimon3_4_14_november21_2021.jpg

Pre-orders for both sets open in about 2.5 hours from the time of this post at Premium Bandai. Pre-orders close January 6th and they ship in May.
The Digimon New Collection Volume 3 can be pre-ordered on Premium Bandai for 3,960 yen.
The Digimon New Collection Volume 4 can be pre-ordered on Premium Bandai for 3,960 yen.

And both pages also end with teasers for more...
thedigimon3_4_15_november21_2021.jpg
thedigimon3_4_16_november21_2021.jpg

No specific tease as to 'what' is next, just that more is coming.

Both sets look nice. They're doing less per wave, but also making them slightly less expensive per set. The revival ones all do their job of looking like the original figures, but modernized and cleaned up just enough, while all the new figures look really nice. (Although Gabumon may suffer from looking a bit too much like other Gabumon figures...(

Previous Premium Bandai waves of The Digimon showed up at Premium Bandai USA, so it's probably worth waiting, but...

If you want to import them...

We've currently pared down the list of intermediaries we list due to some places closing and others becoming iffy in their communication, calling into question their reliability. If you have any stories, positive or negative, about any intermediaries, DM me with them so we can figure out who might be worth adding (or re-adding), since these aren't affiliate links or anything, simply suggested ways to make it easier for fans to nab stuff.

You'll want to contact an intermediary to get these items sent to you. WtW is not affiliated with any, but here are a selection of intermediaries that have worked well for various WtWers and their friends in the past:
From Japan
Rider Proxy

You'll want to provide your chosen intermediary with the link to the item. Just copy paste the link to the product pages for what you want and send them a message about it and they'll take care of it after they discuss pricing and their policies with you. The links embedded in the news article for the products are exactly what you'll need to send them.

Some of the intermediaries have a full storefront and may have the item listed, so you may want to check that first.

Attachments

• thedigimon3_4_0_november21_2021.jpg
    thedigimon3_4_0_november21_2021.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 10,365

BlankShell

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm a little hit and miss on the Megas from these waves since they don't have a lot of room to work with, but Beelzemon does a pretty good job of looking expressive. I've gotten the Ghost Game ones so far, which are actually pretty fun; the stackability of the cages is fantastic, although I can see why the recommend not stacking more than 4, as it can get a bit wobbly (not super difficult to adjust for, depending on where you're displaying them). I also like the ones that contain more than one figure, makes it more fun to mix and match that way. I'll wait for these to show up on P-Bandai USA though.

Muur

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Beelzemon feels so out of place when all the others are from the original series/vpets/games lol.

Omnimon looks like Omnimon NX

Good figures tbh

Bancho

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm buying that Mamemon

theegreenlee

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Saw the first two Sets shipped from JapanYouWant today and was just wondering if there was any news on 3&4, great timing.
Glad to see future sets teased too, this is such a great series of figures. I don’t expect we’ll be so lucky but if we could make it through all the figures from the old series (only 30 cages, 12 done so far) I’d have zero complaints. Any new figures are just a great bonus.

Lobomon96

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Great figure for pals Airdramon and Garuru!!! ❤️ , istant pre order without a doubt for the two volume

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ha. Cute little figures. Those sure are fun. And would be a nice little thing to have around.