'The Digimon' Figures Return with 3 New Sets of Remastered & New Figures- Pre-order Details & Images, Teasers for more!

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
thedigimonnew_july8_2021.jpg

We knew we'd be getting new 'The Digimon' figures after 20+ years, but we didn't know quite how grand the plans were...

So first up, we are getting 3 sets of figures, a combination of new figures and revival figures.

thedigimon_newvol102_july8_2021.jpg

Revival figures are modern 'arrangements' of the classic figures. They are respecting the model designs of hte era, but updating them with a higher level of detail, quality, and posing.

They have also upgraded the crate design for much better quality display and stacking, along with easier opening of the cages to take the figures out.

Onto the figures!

thedigimon_impulsecity01_july8_2021.jpg
thedigimon_newvol101_july8_2021.jpg
thedigimon_newvol201_july8_2021.jpg

Impulse City includes new figures of Pulsemon, Bulkmon, and Boutmon.
New Collection Volume 1 includes revival figures of Tyranomon, Agumon/Betamon, Greymon, MetalGreymon (Virus), along with new figures of V-mon and Pailmon.
New Collection Volume 2 includes revival figures of Monzaemon/Numemon, Meramon, Devimon, along with new figures of Mugendramon, Guilmon, and Dukemon.

A more detailed look at the packaging and figures from Impulse City...

thedigimon_impulsecity02_july8_2021.jpg

The packaging design is in the style of the original The Digimon releases, with the cage being in Pulsemon's neon yellowy color. The logo given is the classic Digital monster logo.

Then a quick look at the lineup and packaging for Volumes 1 and 2...
thedigimon_newvol103_july8_2021.jpg
thedigimon_newvol203_july8_2021.jpg

Really nice packaging that looks like the original, along with Adventure, 02, and Tamers logos where appropriate.

For Volumes 1 and 2, a closer look at the new figures...
thedigimon_newvol104_july8_2021.jpg
thedigimon_newvol204_july8_2021.jpg

Some really impressive work on these. They fit the style of the originals, but take the level of detailing up quite a bit (Mugendramon and Paildramon especially look impressive.)

thedigimon_impulsecity03_july8_2021.jpg
thedigimon_impulsecity04_july8_2021.jpg
thedigimon_impulsecity05_july8_2021.jpg
thedigimon_newvol105_july8_2021.jpg
thedigimon_newvol106_july8_2021.jpg
thedigimon_newvol107_july8_2021.jpg
thedigimon_newvol108_july8_2021.jpg
thedigimon_newvol109_july8_2021.jpg
thedigimon_newvol110_july8_2021.jpg
thedigimon_newvol205_july8_2021.jpg
thedigimon_newvol206_july8_2021.jpg
thedigimon_newvol207_july8_2021.jpg
thedigimon_newvol208_july8_2021.jpg
thedigimon_newvol209_july8_2021.jpg
thedigimon_newvol210_july8_2021.jpg

Pre-orders for all 3 sets are open. Pre-orders for all close on August 16th. They ship in November.
The Digimon Impulse City can be pre-ordered on Premium Bandai for 2,970 yen.
The Digimon New Collection Volume 1 can be pre-ordered on Premium Bandai for 5,970 yen.
The Digimon New Collection Volume 2 can be pre-ordered on Premium Bandai for 5,970 yen.

Update- Pre-orders are open.

And they also end with a tease for volumes 3 and 4...

thedigimonnew2_july8_2021.jpg

Omegamon and Beelzebumon are coming up next!

Really nice lineup of figures here. The combination of 'revival' updated figures, plus new ones, plus a set dedicated to Pulsemon leads to a really nice lineup of classic figures, characters who 'would' have gotten figures if the toyline had lasted a bit longer, plus a series of brand new characters.

Probably will end up being very popular imports...

Hopefully these show up at Premium Bandai USA, but...

If you want to import them...

We've currently pared down the list of intermediaries we list due to some places closing and others becoming iffy in their communication, calling into question their reliability. If you have any stories, positive or negative, about any intermediaries, DM me with them so we can figure out who might be worth adding (or re-adding), since these aren't affiliate links or anything, simply suggested ways to make it easier for fans to nab stuff.

You'll want to contact an intermediary to get these items sent to you. WtW is not affiliated with any, but here are a selection of intermediaries that have worked well for various WtWers and their friends in the past:
From Japan
Rider Proxy

You'll want to provide your chosen intermediary with the link to the item. Just copy paste the link to the product pages for what you want and send them a message about it and they'll take care of it after they discuss pricing and their policies with you. The links embedded in the news article for the products are exactly what you'll need to send them.

Some of the intermediaries have a full storefront and may have the item listed, so you may want to check that first.

Attachments

• thedigimonnew_july8_2021.jpg
    thedigimonnew_july8_2021.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 10,675
Last edited:

BlankShell

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I like these, and it's nice to see Pulsemon! I'll try and pick up a set. Not all are winners, but they're definitely charming.

Last edited:

Sparrow Hawk

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh wow damn Pulsemon's popularity is like thunder! Not even Erismon, Vorvomon, Jazamon, and others can have figures but Pulsemon's popularity kept increasing non-stop!

I want to see the figure of Shroudmon so I can see his back clearly!

Geode

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh yeah Pulsemon and evolution figures, well these be released in US.

Mynor

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm not sure which ones I want yet but I do hope Airdramon, Seadramon, and Mamemon (possibly with Botamon and Koromon again) get figures eventually! Feels weird having the rest of their family here without them.
I like all of the original Digital Monster designs so I'm sure I'll be happy with any figure I pick up

Tarama

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hopefully there will be Mamemon gang next. Like, all of them.

cool potato

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Love the all the news ones - Especially the Machinedramon! I'm not overly excited about the rereleases.

Will definitely try to pick up Impulse City and Volume 2 if I'm able. Bandai has really beaten up my wallet this year.

Amandil7

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
These look so cute! I particularly like Machinedramon & Bulkmon

Dragnoran

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh wow damn Pulsemon's popularity is like thunder! Not even Erismon, Vorvomon, Jazamon, and others can have figures but Pulsemon's popularity kept increasing non-stop!

I want to see the figure of Shroudmon so I can see his back clearly!
not just a matter of popularity, it's marketing that both plays into that and is the cause of it. Its the mascot for excercise thing so they are hyping it up

DigitalJex

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Y'all gonna make me lose my mind!

I spent a every Saturday morning creating my own digimon adventure with these figures. I am ready to do that again

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That is really cool. Real fun things. Interesting to see these come back. Hope they make more.