The Digimon Adventure's Music

Mattatias

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hi, I'm new in this forum but i took a lot of the info provided by core fans like you for making a few documentarys about digimon history and facts in my youtube channel. Now, im making some research about digimon adventure's music, how it came to be, how koji wada's part in all of this was escential and the dub counterpart. If you have ANY info in another thread of details of interviews made to KW or Kakudou Hiroyuki about this matter, can you answer me those on this thread? Also, i think it whould be an interesting stuff to read and learn. Anyways, I hope you can respond to my prayers and help me with this enterprise im off to.

McGann

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don't know much about the Japanese side of things, but for the Dub Counterpart, a lot of the was music owned by Saban Music, which was kind of a separate company to regular Saban. A lot of the music used in the first Season was recycled from Masked Rider and Spider-man TAS.

Udi Harpaz and Armotz Plessner did a bunch of tracks that you can hear on their Soundclouds.

Also, I was listening to an interview with John Sempre Jr. (the head writer fro Spider-man TAS) and he said that they recorded the orchestral music using a live orchestra in Israel, because it was fairly cheap, and you fully owned it afterwards. It's possible the same is true of Digimon's music.

Mattatias

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Thanks Eighth Doctor! Thats a lot to start to! The saban's vision to the japanesse counterpart is one of the main topics im aming to, also the fact that for example latin american version did like a frankenstein of both the american and japanesse versions leving a few things and discarding others.

Hi, i 've recently found an interview from 1999 posted on youtube to Koji Wada an as a part of my investigation of the digimon music i would love if someone could translate it to english or spanish for me or maybe escential parts, or perhaps if you have the same interview but translated, it whould be of much help!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkPYnAONXsI

Ok, also any insight about Koji Wada origin story and how he came to the digimon franchise whould be great, i made a thread regarding only koji and it was deleated, i guess i could suggest this here? Anyhow, any subject regarding about koji's previous life before digimon whould be great!