The Bel is ringing. (BeLKastel's Introduction)

BeLKastel

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hi everyone!

I'm BeLKastel, but call me either Belle or just Bel. I'm a 25 year old gal from the westernmost European country, Portugal.
I'm very passionate about Digimon, I've first come in contact with these digital critters when I was about 5, which was when the Digimon: Adventure first aired in my home country.
For me Digimon IS the anime Adventure, and Adventure 02. I don't discredit the other seasons or other Digimon media, I've enjoyed the games for the most part, the V-1 Tamer manga was also a stroke of genius without a shadow of a doubt. However, Adventure and 02's "meaning" and "feeling" of what Digimon represents is what resonates with me, the world building, etc.

With that out of the way. Irl, I'm an artist, but I'm fairly certain I cannot post my art pages here due to the NSFW nature of a major part of my work. I'm also dabbing in writing and story telling, stemming from my time in college. That said, I also am trying to combine the two and start doing comics/web comics, I'm even planning on doing my Digimon FanFic as a comic.
My hobbies include, drawing and writing (duh), binging series, exercising (though less during the winter), and studying philosophy.

To finalize my already lengthy introduction, a small list of my favorite Digimons, in order.
Angewomon
Sistermon Blanc, Noir, and Ciel (both normal and awakened)
LadyDevimon
Mastemon
Lucemon X-Antibody
HolyAngemon
Magnamon (normal and X)
BeelStarmon (normal and X)
Mugendramon

GigaSeadramon

Glad to be here!
Hope to get along with everyone!

Last edited: